Furor in Greece over pedophilia as a disability

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jan 9, 2012.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Furor in Greece over pedophilia as a disability

ATHENS, Greece — Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.

The National Confederation of Disabled People called the action "incomprehensible," and said pedophiles are now awarded a higher government disability pay than some people who have received organ transplants.

The Labor Ministry said categories added to the expanded list — that also includes pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists — were included for purposes of medical assessment and used as a gauge for allocating financial assistance.

No wonder the entire country is broke!

2. pspr

pspr

Problem solved! All the pedo's will be moving to Greece to claim their benefits.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Not only limited to pedo's --- exhibitionists, kleptomaniacs, pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists are most welcome to sign up for disability in Greece. Get your plane tickets now.

4. Whoa! Pretty comprehensive. :cool:

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Even with a list that long I still don't qualify. What's a normal guy gotta do to get some free benefits?

6. rew

rew

So this is the same Greece that Germany is supposed to bail out? I'm glad they've found more useful ways to spend tax dollars.

7. pspr

pspr

You've got to go liberal! Or fall into the cracks like I did when I bought my current house. Odumbo gave me a $6,500 present. Tax free! (Two zeros short of buying my vote :D )

8. Ricter

Ricter

Touche. At the very least, not going into the huge discussion we could have on nature vs. nurture, the Greeks' timing on this is incredibly stupid.

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

This may require direct action.

Step 1) Fly to Greece
    Step 2) Leave the hotel without clothes while carrying a deck of cards, drop by the local store, steal some lighter fluid, and bet people that you will set them on fire if they draw the lower card - with a big pleasurable smile on your face.

Each category is 30% - we have covered exhibitionists, kleptomaniacs, pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, and sadomasochists. That's 5 categories - I assume they are stackable for:

150% Disability.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Nutmeg was last seen leaving on a flight to Greece...

#10     Jan 9, 2012