funny story how I studied SCT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Illuminated One, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Ok, I'll bite. Please expand on this PROTO human situation. And dont tell me to eat lots of salmon cause I already do :D

#51     Oct 2, 2007
  2. later i AM busy now

maintaining my proto-ance

:D

#52     Oct 2, 2007
  3. before I explain I just want to say its interesting how you bite everything

no wonder you are all over SCT, even though you are not making money with it

OK back to the problem

becoming Proto-Human requires a certain sense of shock and awe.

one must ponder the intellectual possibility of perpetual conundrum while at the same time remaining an individual

for if one was to lose the grasp of deliberately ineffective paradigm, one would be lost forever,

so to conclude, IF IT AIN'T BLACK

and IF IT AIN'T WHITE

its THE HERSHEY speak. :D :D :D

#53     Oct 2, 2007
  4. Proto-human is a fancy way of saying you're a pickle-smoking fudge packer who doesn't eat salmon, thats all.

Stay away if you're not gay.

#54     Oct 2, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

here to your PROTO success,
    fly, fly my little PROTO Illuminated One.

#55     Oct 2, 2007
  6. You fuggin idiot, I dont trade SCT, I just wanted to hear you explain PROTO human.

Yeesh, one track mind you idiots have :D

#56     Oct 2, 2007
  7. Tums

Tums

Trader28 if you didn't blow your account you wouldn't be here... in fact if you were making any money at all you wouldn't be in here getting all pissed :p

#57     Oct 3, 2007
  8. SCT = Surely Complicated Trading

Sorry, could not resist :D

Anek

#58     Oct 3, 2007
  9. you said it Anky :D

anyway I have time now to explain this Proto human thingy

you people......... well what do you want

I think I know, you just want to make lot of money and you don't really think further than that

you are all selfish, self centered, you are all hugely sexualy driven

you want money so you can have a some poor chap serve you food, you want money so you can drive sleek cars so that some poor young stupid woman would suck your pipe

I could go on, but I think I made my point, my opinion of most of you is really low

what being Proto-Human means, is becoming aware first of all of yourself and then others, becoming aware of just how little we use Empathy in our day to day dealings.

being Proto-Human means understanding that WE DON'T KNOW SHIT,

I was a scientist. I am now hated scientist because I realized just how limited our Science is

once I informed myself and became a Remote Viewer

Once I informed myself about Out Of Body experiences and Near Death Expereinces and later about who and what visits planet Earth

I became a Proto Human

and so can you !!!!!!!!

while you daydream about sleek cars and big house

my day dream was how to help my family free themselves from being wage slave

that is the main dif between me and most of you

#59     Oct 3, 2007
  10. This has GOT to be the nutcase who started the thread about his being a successful trader (ME), and then starting threatening people, and then disappeared.

#60     Oct 3, 2007