funny story how I studied SCT

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Illuminated One, Oct 1, 2007.

1. I make a very good point in my original post

but the question is ....... Can you see it ????

#21     Oct 1, 2007
  2. please show us how much you made

my hobby cow can draw lines

trade or shut up

#22     Oct 1, 2007
  3. I can bet my entire protfolio 700 k and yes I am proud of it

I can bet it all, that you MR. Black didn't make a penny

you are a victim of SCT and you are not alone

#23     Oct 1, 2007
  4. Hey tough guy....no one cares about you or your measly 700k.

Why dont you go join the peace corp or something if you want to help people out because you are certainly doing no one any good here, besides trying to agitate for no real reason.

PS. Are you conceding that this thread is NOT funny? Because so far, no one has laughed at your "fuuny story how...."

#24     Oct 1, 2007
  5. UUUUuuuuuu what do we have here

let me guess, you are 30 or 35, and you just can't make a cent on the market

so here you are on ET studying hard SCT and looking at threads with tears in your eyes.......hoping that someone like me will just spell it out for you.

the sad truth is I did spell it out for you, but that isn't enough is it.

decades of intellectual neglect by your parents and lack of stimuli has completely shut your cognitive ability down

now you only wait for spoon feeding, the only problem is

less and less people are willing to spoon feed you

you imbecile

#25     Oct 1, 2007
  6. I gotta hand it to people like Jack Hershey and Spydertrader

poor guys......... self deluded

#26     Oct 1, 2007
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

folks, restrain yourself, please turn your back to a troll.

#27     Oct 1, 2007
  8. LoL, this idiot just sent me a PM crying like a baby and its became oh so clear that its the Trader28 guy or whoever the guy is who keeps getting banned.

He tried a different approach this time, rather than immediately calling everyone a moron he tried to do it discretely but in the end he couldnt control himself (whats new :D ) and ended up revealing his pathetic self.

Mods, please ban this newest alias. He'll no doubt be back but its usually very easy to spot him because he immediately starts on the Jack Hershey SCT tirade. He lacks complete self control.

#28     Oct 1, 2007
  9. LOL, he is the infamous commander_guy/insert/referrer/quant-not etc etc. I know him well because I have tried putting him on ignore many times but he always pops back.Well unlike T28 at least his bullshit is funny at times :D

#29     Oct 1, 2007
  10. you would be wise to learn from me

hermy :D

#30     Oct 2, 2007