Funny posts on BSC.PK Yahoo! Msg Board

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Kin, Mar 17, 2008.

1. m22au

m22au

I JUST GAT BACK FROM WAKING IN A CRACK HOUSE 11 minutes ago
    After sunday nights news I drank heavily, and drank some more, i ran out of liquor and stumbled to the liquor store
    I screamed while downing a bottle of wild turkey in the alley
    I awoke just an hour or so ago in some crack house totally naked on a thin stained mattress on the floor, empty bottles thrown about, a crack pipe on the floor nearby, and a large half naked black guy passed out on a broken chair
    As i attempted to get up, and get my bearings as to what the hell happened I felt something running down my bare ass, I was shocked to see it was a mixture of some jelled substance, what appeared to be "man juice" and MY OWN BLOOD!
    I am now certain i was anally raped over and over by this passed out black guy and several other passed out druggies I stepped over getting the hell out of there!
    My ass is still tore up and the bleeding has subsided,
    My question is, do I have a legal grounds to sue bsc, cramer for ending up in this nightmare with possible infection of some STD?
    serious replies please

#11     Mar 17, 2008
  2. Another piece of advice for the guy contemplating suicide.

When I loose $ in the markets, I usually eat a tremendous amount of cheese then I run around the block in my socks, for some reason this really helps

#12     Mar 17, 2008
  3. I haven't sent payment to my broker on Friday trade

Reply:

How does Cramer still have a job ??

Reply:

#13     Mar 17, 2008
  4. Another reply to the suicide guy:

Switch your car inaurance to GEICO and save 15%! Hey, it's a start.

#14     Mar 17, 2008
  5. daybyday

daybyday

a yahoo bsc post I saw last night (not by me)

MY WIFE JUST PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE

LOL

:D

I had to laugh but I am sympathetic.

#15     Mar 17, 2008
  6. Not BSC but pretty funny on UBS

rumour: UBS to be rated sell by UBS?

#16     Mar 17, 2008
  7. m22au

m22au

I HAVE DIARIAH
    IT HURTS

Response:

Put it in an envelope and mail it to:
    MAD MONEY c/o Jim Cramer

#17     Mar 17, 2008
  8. My wife just ran off with a black man
    Reply:

#18     Mar 17, 2008
  9. daybyday

daybyday

roflmao:D

#19     Mar 17, 2008
  10. m22au

m22au

I Just Cut Off My Own Penis!

Just felt I had to do it after losing my life savings and my equity in my house... I simply had no choice...

I laid my penis across the kitchen table and one huge whack with a small hatchett was all it took...

Left my penis on the kitchen table thinking my wife can at least have something for breakfast since we ran out of groceries yesterday...

Grabbed my laptop, slammed the front door and haven't looked back... As I sit here under the street lamp tapped into someone's wifi, I know I have to take a whiz but don't even know if I have to squat nowadays or if I can still stand up to drain what used to be the big guy...

Going to apply for a job with the traveling circus tomorrow and bill myself as "The Dickless Blunder"...

#20     Mar 18, 2008