Funny Money

Discussion in 'Economics' started by unretired, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Do you honestly believe the "threshold" of Non-Idiots is anywhere near 5%?
    How about 1.4%? Isn't 98.6 considered the norm?

#11     Jan 23, 2010
  2. P.S.
    I agree with the three of you about the FED. However, I'm pretty sure that none of you would want Obama or the Senate handling it! So what would be your recommendations? It's kind of like Bernanke, Obama probably wouldn't go for Volker even if he'd accept, (although Volker was a major campaign contributor) so who do you think he'd nominate that would be an improvement, Larry Summers?
    I would like to hear some honest debate, the FED as it is - is a bunch of bull.

#12     Jan 23, 2010

3. No. Just hopeful.

#13     Jan 23, 2010
  4. Yeah ... me too. I tried blowing it up but can't make out the sig well enough.

#14     Jan 23, 2010

5. What I would like to see is Truth.
    The Facts of the Fed need be 100% brought into the light.
    Charges of Conspiracy, Treason, Fraud and Theft need be imposed.
    A new category of "War Crimes" needs be implemented to include the above with death sentences for the major involved parties and a life sentence for the accomplices.
    Executive Order 11110 needs be honored.
    Every bit of interest that the Fed has charged since June 4th 1963
    needs be immediately calculated and removed from the nations debt. If the parties owe "which they likely do" then collection needs be implemented.

An economic sovereignty policy needs be implemented with a return to a Constitutional Government.

Will this happen? God I hope so ... but it is as likely as a "Kenyan born Muslim named Barry with multiple Social Security numbers, becoming President of the USA." Hmmmm .....

Unfortunately without revolutionary impetus ... I doubt it will happen.

#15     Jan 23, 2010

6. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT ANSWERS!
    I agree with absolutely everything you've said. So how do we get the masses to wake-up? They are like a heard of ignorant sheep being led to slaughter with the promise of free feed, and the 1.4%ers are caught in the stampede with no way out.
    A full accounting from the FED would be a good start, but I'm sure there are too many people with too many skeletons in that closet for it to actually happen. Any attempt would be all smoke & mirrors anyway. Just like "Mark to Imagination" instead of "Mark to Market".
    Your first line about needing the truth is for real but your last line is more reality.
    Good luck to you.

#16     Jan 23, 2010