Funny how many ignore what's behind TA

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by harrytrader, Feb 25, 2003.

1. LMAO :p

Take that, Harry!

And by definition, your "model" is still T/A - unless it is based on the Fundamental approach of the earnings growth prospects of individual companies.

Guess you just aren't that special and superior after all. Sorry.

#21     Mar 5, 2003
  2. How's the ice skating competitions in your Country lately...?! Any more Skate-Gates?!

What about in-line competitions? :D :eek:

(just kidding..... a little)

I

#22     Mar 5, 2003
  3. “I begin my work at once. I generally ask and receive calls on a block of stock. I insist upon graduated calls as the fairest to all concerned. The price of the call begins at a little below the prevailing market price and goes up; say, for example, that I get calls on one hundred thousand shares and the stock is quoted at 40. I begin with a call for some thousands of shares at 35, another at 37, another at 40, and at 45 and 50, and so on up to 75 or 80. If as the result of my professional work my manipulation -- the price goes up, and if at the highest level there is a good demand for the stock so that I can sell fair-sized blocks of it I of course call the stock. I am making money; but so are my clients making money. This is as it should be. If my skill is what they are paying for they ought to get value. Of course, there are times when a pool may be wound up at a loss, but that is seldom, for I do not undertake the work unless I see my way clear to a profit.” Livermore
    -ooO-(GoldTrader)-Ooo-

#23     May 4, 2003
  4. Way to manipulate, Jesse! :p

#24     May 4, 2003