Funny how ET's birthers are now claiming victory, and "Hail to The Donald"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Don't forget this is all Obama's doing...If he felt now was the time to release the BC, he could have done the same 2 years ago.

Obama is playing like a child here, how dare he complain about all the attention to his BC when it was only him who was the cause of it.

#31     Apr 27, 2011
  2. I had the same thought. Acting like a child "you can't make me".

The additional pressure from Trump, Obama gives in and say the whole thing is silly. Very childish.

I'm sure if we thought about it, some of his other actions have been childlike.

#32     Apr 27, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

So if I make unreasonable demands of you, just shut your hole and comply. Got it?

#33     Apr 27, 2011
  4. Hey, I never claimed to have done anything of significance either. :p

#34     Apr 28, 2011
  5. This is true. But I believe the whole birth certificate fiasco played right into the Dems hands. They knew Obama had the BC, but they didn't release it because they knew the Reps would make a big stink about it (thanks Donald). Then the Dems would release the BC after some time, thus making the birthers look silly and increase the Dems political points.

Just a theory, but it does make sense.

#35     Apr 28, 2011
  6. He just felt the birthers didn't have a legitimate argument and didn't want to stoop so low as to release his birth certificate. But since they made such a big deal about it he got fed up with it and finally shut them up.

#36     Apr 28, 2011
  7. jem

jem

the reality is he released now in hopes of stopping the states from demanding proof of being a natural born citizen.

it was excellent timing. you have to give him some credit.

#37     Apr 28, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I saw a video where a TV journalist brushed Trump's hair back, and I'll be darned if his hairline isn't intact! He appears to do more of an overhang style for his bangs than a true comb-over.

All true, but...

; )

#38     Apr 28, 2011
  9. I'd attribute at least as much to the upcoming book and the fact that Trump's continued media storm relating to the topic were naturally driving traffic towards the book.

I'm more inclined to believe that he has simply opened Pandora's Box by answering his critics. As this economy stalls out once again, there will continue to be alot of controversy surrounding him. It's a given.

#39     Apr 28, 2011
  10. Even so, there is something decidedly peculiar about the hair apparent from a symmetric standpoint. It could either be a partial piece with a feathered, lace hairline suitable for wind and show, or perhaps what was once called a partial "strategic" transplant, before FUEs came to the fore.

#40     Apr 28, 2011