Funny how ET's birthers are now claiming victory, and "Hail to The Donald"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Which is obviously why he is running the country, and you are posting about it:D

#21     Apr 27, 2011
  2. olias

olias

He's taking a page from Charlie Sheen, Gab. Trump is 'winning'. he's a freakin 'winner'. Thanks Donald for wasting the nations freakin time. What a douche....

#22     Apr 27, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D My bad, you are correct sir.

#23     Apr 27, 2011
  4. jem

jem

that was my point to AK on the thread... I asked if Obama, Biden homer simpson, pelosi and reid and the gov of HI being a family friend really could not figure out a way to get a copy of an original.

AK kept saying no, its HI law.

#24     Apr 27, 2011
  5. While surfing the conspiracy sites waiting for Helicopter Ben to continue flooding the system with fake money, I found that the new strategy will be to demand proof Hawaii is really really a "merrikan State.

Will the Donald play along; the world wonders.

Seneca

#25     Apr 27, 2011
  6. Hello

Hello

I have found blatantly obvious deception within this document. See below.

[​IMG]

#26     Apr 27, 2011

7. (;

Apparently while telling his advisors about the BC press conference, our Muslim, commie, President was asked what he thought of the Donald's birther stance. While his words were not recorded, this photo documents what he was thinking:

[​IMG]

Seneca

#27     Apr 27, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL

#28     Apr 27, 2011
  9. hughb

hughb

OK, but let's not forget - Trump's hired gumshoes were finding "amazing" and "unbelievable" things out there in HI. Let's see 'em now.

#29     Apr 27, 2011
  10. I think what they found was OJ's team looking for the "real killer."

#30     Apr 27, 2011