Funny conservative comedians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Sep 14, 2012.

1. kut2k2

kut2k2

"Funny conservative comedians." Now that's an oxymoron. :D

To be a funny comedian you have to be willing to afflict the comfortable. Oops! That's exactly the opposite of conservatives, whose credo largely consists of comforting the already comfortable and afflicting the already afflicted. Plus conservatives are a very whiny bunch who love to play the victim card whenever the slightest criticism comes their way. Again: WAY unfunny.

Dennis Miller tried for a while, and he flopped. Some people think Rush Limbaugh is funny, which just proves what a profoundly humorless bunch they are.

#11     Sep 15, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

You watched "The Man Show?"

Based on your posts on this site i would have thought you were more into shows like "Sex and the City," or "Real House wives of......"

#12     Sep 15, 2012
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Today's list of shortest books - "Funny Conservative Comedians".

#13     Sep 15, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

#14     Sep 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a steaming pile of shit. Next thing you know brASS hole will give you a high five for it. Reinforcing my comment.

#15     Sep 16, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

"Next thing?" Try "previous thing" and look at the post immediately preceding your own. This might be a good time for you to pay the full subscription price and get real-time comprehension.

#16     Sep 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D
    I had already seen you post genius. I was making fun of your "high five".
    I notice You don't have much of a sense of humor. Kinda of funny, given the thread title/topic.

#17     Sep 16, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

When you remain completely in character, it's hard to tell whether you're kidding or just being yourself. Thanks for letting me know you were funny.

#18     Sep 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

IF you had a sense of humor, I wouldn't have to.

#19     Sep 16, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Quick! Spot the irony.

#20     Sep 16, 2012