Funniest Trading site Award

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wappers2, Jan 10, 2003.

1. to use their name, 15 years later??

They only had 1 or 2 hits, right?

#31     Jan 14, 2003
  2. #32     Jan 15, 2003
  3. This is just hilarious! Got spammed by them yesterday! They have a system that 'doesnt lose'.... and they are looking for a measly half mill so they can trade it! Reminds me of the famous story about the gambler who persuaded investors to give him money so he could go to Monte Carlo and 'beat the bank'. They didnt hear anything for 2 weeks then they got a telegram 'System a great success STOP send more money STOP". arf!

WEALTH WARNING
    In case any newbies out there actually wonder if there is anything in this, I should point out that if you could invent a system that 'doesnt lose', you would own all the money in the world within a year. That doesnt appear to bge the case, so therefore this advert is total crappola.

www.IndexAnalysisService.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Loss Hedge Fund

Thank you for your interest in the Index Analysis Hedge Fund. The Hedge Fund will be a non public offering and according to the SEC rule 506 of regulation D we will have to limit the investors to 100. If we have more than 100 investors then we will have to go through full registration with both the SEC and the CFTC.

Most hedge funds require a minimum investment of $250,000.00. The capital needed for the Index Analysis Hedge Fund is $500,000.00. Therefore, based on 100 investors the minimum investment will be $5,000.00. There is no maximum limit.

The Index Analysis Hedge Fund will use the Index Analysis No Loss Hedge Trading Method. Based on past performance the method has averaged 42 points per week per e-mini contract.

I will be the fund manager. If we get 100 investors and/or $500,000.00 or more then the management fee will be 40% of profits. If we get less than $500,000.00 then the management fee will be more.

Based on the past performance and the fact that the fund will be using a no loss method, we should find 100 investors and obtain the full $500,000.00. Therefore, the management fee should be 40% which will give the investors 60% of the profits.

I have pasted two reference letters below from traders that have purchased the Index Analysis Hedge Trading Method. These traders are trading the method and they are in the Index Analysis Hedge Trading Room.

We are only looking for up to 100 investors that want to make money from a no loss trading method. Please advise if you would be interested in making an investment of $5,000.00 or more. I am in the process making the required filings with the SEC and the CFTC for the Index Analysis Hedge Fund.

Thank You,

#33     Jan 24, 2003
  4. #34     Jan 24, 2003
  5. That is REAL funny! Anybody apart from 777 got a 100k limit on theior credit card so we can buy a copy (via PayPal, from a Geocities site!!!!)

#35     Jan 24, 2003

6. why thank you, wappers !

best,

surf:)

#36     Jan 24, 2003
  7. Surf, have u got a 100k limit on your black Amex? We all *really* wanna see what the loony geocities dude is selling! :)

BTW, the sp is looking about as balanced as its been in a long while - the futures have been rotating in a 2 pt range round the fibbo center for almost 2 hours... gut feeling is that it's weak - good job I dont trade on gut feeling!!!
    W

#37     Jan 24, 2003
  8. I have a friend who wants to plunk down 800 for the spanking book system, I told him hold off, if the developer is still lurking out in elite world, come forward, and show me tradestation strategy results for your system... instead of by hand, 1970's style work, remember this is the 21st century, all analysis is done by computer algorithms, not a pen and paper... where are you spanker??

#38     May 1, 2015