Funniest Trading site Award

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wappers2, Jan 10, 2003.

1. rjt

rjt

I'm really more interested in the content of the site. Perhaps it doesn't look like you want it to, but then I don't hear you making any constructive criticism either.

I'm open to informative and creative suggestions, and if you have any proposals along those lines, I would appreciate hearing them.

#11     Jan 12, 2003
  2. Oh COME ON!

Mr Spank Book, are you admitting you run/own that loony website? if so, fess up and I will tell you why your site sucks. If you are not Mr Spank Book, and can NOT tell for yourself why it is funny, then I have to assume that they will be coming for you soon, and will lock you up pronto.

Seriously, if I see something worthy of praise, I will praise it (and vice versa). For example, Surf rules. Period. Murray sucks. Period.
    Spank Book is the funniest snakeoil site I have ever seen. Period. WD Gann may be a mystic, but he THINKS! Period.
    If you want to promote your crap 'Spank Book' site, ask the moderators what the advertising rates are.
    The fact you have to fart around on a site like this trying to defend your indefensible bunch of crap tells everybody how many sales of your 'system' you have had. Er, none. And I for one, will be happy if it stays that way. Its hard enough for the newbies to learn to trade without having to wade thru gallons of snake too.
    Rant over.
    Period.

#12     Jan 13, 2003
  3. klutz

klutz

Come on Wappers ...........give credit where its due, once you've read the testimonials you'll change your mind...................

#13     Jan 13, 2003
  4. Arf! Arf!

"I would willingly sell my house and all my possessions just to own a copy of your spanking book. It's just like turning the S&P into your own bottomless ATM machine"

Arf! Arf! Arf!

#14     Jan 13, 2003
  5. Great selling point in that you can make money while still in your slippers!

#15     Jan 13, 2003
  6. klutz

klutz

I'm sure you've heard the one about "throwing pearls before swine" and also the one to do with prophets not being appreciated in their time................not quite sure how that one goes but I do so hope you get the gist.

BTW, do'nt you think that $797 for your day trading manual is incredibly cheap when you consider how much money your customers will make from it?

#16     Jan 13, 2003
  7. Good point klutz.

Actually (and I can't be bothered to go back to the useless site) I seem to recall that it is a "simple" system, that doesnt need a computer, and was already 4k ahead this month.

C'mon rjt, no one is going to buy it, you might as well post the details here, and we will backtest it for you. And IF it works, jeez, we'll all send you the cash!!!!

#17     Jan 13, 2003
  8. rjt

rjt

Thanks Klutz and Colonel Blood. Im' glad there are those out there who can see a light at the end of the tunnel.

As regards the Simple system. Of course one needs a computer, but in this case, just for the purpose of showing live s&p charts, and not for the purpose of determining your signals for you. It's better to rely on your own knowledge of your trading system than have a program do your thinking for you.

And yes Klutz, $797 is cheap considering the work done to not only determine the approach but to come up with a manual that anyone can understand.

I think this site should focus on commentaries that stimulate thoughts on what constitutes a sensible and thougtful approach to trading and to build up one's knowledge, rather than dwell on negative rants. Try to be positive and contribute something that can benefit someone, rather than be the joker among us.

I have quite a few commentaries that I have posted in the past and will include some of them here soon.

#18     Jan 13, 2003
  9. $797 for something that sounds like it can predict the future? Wow, shouldnt it be selling for a quadzillion times that???? After all, if it worked, that would STILL be cheap!!!

Start your own site parasite.

Can hardly wait. <YAWN> Wappers leaves, so incredibly bored he actually starts to follow the 'oddidurro' journal.

#19     Jan 14, 2003
  10. klutz

klutz

Be careful that the light at the end of the tunnel is'nt the train......

#20     Jan 14, 2003