Funniest Trading Clip of All-Time

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mike4242, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Some people get it, some people don't. Let me know your ideas of what's funny and I'll make it happen--seriously---I have 100% editorial control of these videos so gimme some tips!

#11     Sep 10, 2007
  2. It's not a question of whether you get it or not. What's not to get? It's just plain juvenile.

#12     Sep 10, 2007
  3. Tim, you said you wanted to bring something new to the table on reporting on trading. Cramer already has the slant on being a clown and ranting and raving and acting silly.

If you want to be different, try a mature adult approach since this is about real money and not a game. You are more focused now on being on TV and entertaining people than focusing on trading. Of coruse you have to be interesting to attract viewers but your clips are more intent on providing humor than real substance on trading and the industry.

If you want to see the difference, read Liar's Poker.

#13     Sep 10, 2007
  4. NTB

NTB

#14     Sep 10, 2007
  5. I didn't get past the 1:00 mark...

#15     Sep 10, 2007
  6. Yeah right, that's like saying Apple had the market for the PC locked up when they introduced the Macintosh. Cramer opened up the world to the possibility that entertainment and finance can mix, but in no way has he gotten down to a science. I'll def. bring substance instead of just thousands of BS stock picks, but it's tough to grab a viewer's attention in clips that are a few minutes long.

Also, the drinking subtly shows how ridiculous all these 'expert' stock pickers are. This is my spoof people!

#16     Sep 10, 2007
  7. after reading the title again this thread seems like a serious shill job!

#17     Sep 10, 2007
  8. Drew07

Drew07

Was that really Johnny Walker or apple juice in a jw bottle?

#18     Sep 10, 2007
  9. But you are trying to be one of those "expert" stock pickers?

Your double talk never ends.

#19     Sep 10, 2007
  10. Thank you for clarifyinh my point. Tim, when you go on CNBC and pick a stock because the chart looks good and nothing else, how have you differentiated yourself from those clowns you wish to put down.

When you start reading the definition of what shorting stocks means and then crumple up the piece of paper and chuck it saying you dont need to know that crap, just short a stock you think will go down is not unique and above the current level of stock pickers.

Your analysis of that shoe company in that clip again is no different than other wall street analysts.

#20     Sep 10, 2007