Fundseeder?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Laissez Faire, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

As long as you give them a password that allows to just view the account and not trade / withdraw money, then it could be a genuine way to get funded, or they might copy your trades for ever for free if your profitable ofcourse.

E2T, paying 1 or 2 losing trades per month is making my demo experience better if nothing else, trying to get funded and not do anything stupid mainly, where as demo account on it's own who cares.

#11     Nov 27, 2020
  2. fan27

fan27

FYI - IB allows you to create additional users for your account where you can control their access. I did just that when I wanted to share my track record with interested parties.

#12     Nov 27, 2020
  3. Turveyd

Turveyd

Get any interest funding wise ??

FXCM did the same years ago, you could share your trades live over Factory Forex to prove your legit.

Possibly DATEK stock account linked to ClearStation aswell.

#13     Nov 27, 2020
  4. fan27

fan27

I had some interest but nothing materialized.

#14     Nov 27, 2020
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Better than no interest at all, right track maybe :)

#15     Nov 27, 2020
  6. fan27

fan27

Yeah...I am slowly building a good track record while working my corporate IT job. At this stage though, getting funded is not necessary.

#16     Nov 27, 2020
  7. Dicer

Dicer

I want to know how much money FundSeeder will invest if someone enters into FS Score Rank Top 50? If yes, how do they give you? Because I am using IBHK individual account.

Also, does anyone know more details about FundSeeder’s passive index fund?

#17     Nov 28, 2020
  8. ValeryN

ValeryN

As someone who uses FS - their accounts stats are better than at IB, I use them a secondary method of DD calculation and few other little things. Occasionally I'll compare with my own calculations to keep myself in check.

Nothing they offer I'm currently using for any trading decisions.
    No interest in external capital.

Leaderboard idea is nice.

It is possible to either import your data from a spreadsheet or connect to a broker's account. But unless connected to a broker they won't mark your account as "verified" and it won't be part of leaderboard.

PS. Jack Schwager is behind FS. Some of the scoring built into the tool was used to evaluate track records of people in his latest book.

Val

#18     Nov 28, 2020
    yc47ib and Laissez Faire like this.
  9. Thanks for all comments.

With IB being the only current viable alternative for me as a (happy) Ninjatrader user, I'll probably take a pass.

Manually importing data does not seem worthwhile - both as it will be time consuming and the account won't be 'verified' anyhow.

#19     Dec 9, 2020
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

omg jack the guy who thinks writing about wizards makes him a wizard what a joke he and his books are...

#20     Dec 27, 2020