Fundseeder - my experience

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by globalarbtrader, Mar 10, 2016.

1. I'm a trader. If you go to the leaderboard, that's me at the top :) [for today at least!]

GAT

#31     Sep 29, 2016
    Joe Chong and patrickrooney like this.
  2. Great thread and info on Fundseeder. Thank you for sharing your insight @globalarbtrader.

#32     Sep 29, 2016
  3. Sig

Sig

Globalarbtrader,
    First thanks for the info you've provided on this thread, it's very useful. I know that you don't want to manage OPM, however I am curious if you've been approached by anything at or through Fundseeder to do so? One of their big premises is that they've got this nebulous bunch of funders who are going to "discover" genius traders and fund them. If someone with your record over this amount of time (and who was a successful professional trader, so kind of an undercover test even though you didn't mean it that way) isn't at least contacted by a funder, I'd say that entire premise of Fundseeder isn't exactly true?

#33     Sep 29, 2016
  4. Yes they have approached me. But I said no.

GAT

#34     Sep 29, 2016
    Joe Chong and JackRab like this.
  5. Sig

Sig

Thanks!

#35     Sep 29, 2016
  6. gkishot

gkishot

That means you are a regulated trader, right?

#36     Sep 29, 2016
  7. Nope, not any more (I used to be in my old job). That was one of the reasons I said no to OPM. I have no interest in the hassle of being regulated.

GAT

#37     Sep 29, 2016
  8. Surprise

Surprise

Rofl

#38     Sep 29, 2016
  9. Surprise

Surprise

Anyone else skipped the first post ?

#39     Sep 29, 2016
  10. atrp2biz

atrp2biz

I thought it was a great post. The ability to take the time and focus on one thing for more than five minutes is a lost trait these days.

Thanks for starting this, GAT!

#40     Sep 29, 2016