Funds of Social Want (FOSW) - A Better Way of Paying Tax?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Jul 13, 2012.

1. piezoe

piezoe

This is not a new idea. Of course it can't work except in a pure democracy. The U.S. is a Republic run by corporations and wealthy individuals and Zionist lobbying organizations, so it couldn't work in the U.S. India is the most democratic of all large nations, I doubt it could work there either, but the chaos created would not be any worse than the chaos already existing.

I once proposed that on the back of every W-2 form be printed a fairly detailed breakdown of how your tax dollars were going to be spent, not in percent but in actual dollars paid by each tax payer or joint filer. That couldn't work either, but the very idea of it is enough to make me grin. For example 23 cents - Nat. Endowment for the Arts; $12,800 - Dept. of Defense; etc. :D

#11     Jul 17, 2012
  2. The blog looks great.

#12     Jul 17, 2012
  3. morganist

morganist Guest

Thanks.

#13     Jul 17, 2012
  4. Eight

Eight

We don't have to pay any taxes at all. North Dakota's banks are publicly owned, the public gets all the interest. It's a huge consumption tax actually, because a whopping forty percent of a product's consumer cost is interest. We just need to start the same banking system all over the US and let the privately held banks die off... Trickle down is bullshit.

#14     Jul 18, 2012
  5. morganist

morganist Guest

What North Dakota's banks are owned by the state?

#15     Jul 18, 2012