Funded account by Speed Up Trader

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by edward22245, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Good and very explcit charts... I'm going to check it right now, thanks!

#41     Apr 15, 2019
  2. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

MotiveWave is user-friendly and highly customizable. We have different editions based on your needs. Our Trade Edition is a good entry-level trading platform and is $29/month or $295 for a lifetime license

#42     Apr 15, 2019
    carlospetrucci likes this.
  3. Thanks
    Thank you for the offer, I'll check it today to verify if it suits my needs

#43     Apr 15, 2019
  4. hahha ryan jumping in to highjack this newbie to market E2T is funny. i like l2t dont get me wrong i showed my teacher ur site too. strong and credible for sure. everything about speedup and tradecontext is geared towards the traders intrest and not failure... if u mess up theres room to breathe just dont be disrepecful.. i was funded twice when i was with them.. its legit everything in there are all hand made by marcello and james with some help from students.. they were growing a new community for traders where i must say the enviroment is pretty good. i prefer the lessons rather than the funding aspect tho. i hate rules too

#44     Apr 27, 2019
  5. i almost went with you bro.. so close hahahah respect for making me gind if i made the right choice

#45     Apr 27, 2019
  6. " If these so called gurus are so good why would they sell the system? why are they either not making millions by trading ( not by selling seminars) or managing a regulated fund... simple reason th

too many quacks out there giving this a bad name.. thinking those who cant teach.. and that all who try to do good is a hypocrite.. u have no idea theres alot more going on than just the sales or the warm feeling they feel in their tummies whenever a student pass.. they are lazy as hell and wants to clone us to do their job so they can kick back n do jack lol... its simply a situation where both parties profit.. youd agree when u are there trading alone

#46     Apr 27, 2019
  7. i did have MAS look into this as we were planning to open up a school in asia. the feedback was ok but theres no reason to get regulated for now. speedup isnt going heavy on marketing nor desperate for students.. hell they just even kicked me out for being an ass ..i still stand by what i saw and had experienced.. hence this defence..if u wanna trade or learn.. this is the place. i had hoped to see a better designed corse and site but thats just cosmetics to me now.. i actually have become arragont after my eureka.i was making 5k a day for almost 2 weeks with 40k at the highrtst. ....thats why i got boot haha

ok

#47     Apr 27, 2019

8. i didnt join u but i always felt u were awesome hell even the grp [pic of u guys really shows what u are made of. respects bro... james was a bit rough round the edge .. everything was diy but does the trick for me. showed him the guanlet too. he was impressed

#48     Apr 27, 2019
  9. Handle123

Handle123

Congrats on the 3.89 DD, is this the norm for your model or was it streak of winners?

#49     May 24, 2019
  10. p0box4

p0box4

My max draw down should be around 5% on average, so the 3,89% during the Gauntlet was within the model of my strategy. Unfortunately i had bad timing in starting the funded account and i started during a losing streak and lost the funded account in 2 weeks.

Since then the system is back to normal performance with very low draw down.

#50     May 24, 2019