Funded account by Speed Up Trader

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by edward22245, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Not yet, we are still deliberating.

#31     Apr 1, 2019
  2. I think I listed this as one of the cons of E2T the ambiguity of the reward I’m not surprised by your offer sadly. 10x risk reward yet you got the demo perameters so as I expected if you just trade for the min it’s proabbly not even worth it to do this if your doing it to be funded because at the end your really doing a longer TST without trailing drawdowns 10x for $2500 DD TST $50k $2k DD requires 1.5x per step(2 step total)

#32     Apr 2, 2019
  3. Earn2Trade-Ryan

Earn2Trade-Ryan Sponsor

Hello caacapital,

As I stated in the previous post, we believe that by offering the candidate the maximum flexibility to trade their own way we leave the maximum flexibility for the prop firm to make an offer. We strongly believe that by keeping our rules to a minimum we most differentiate ourselves from our competitors. We understand that the minimum to maximum scope of the offer can lead to some ambiguity and we are actively considering ways to address it, but our number one concern is still providing the freedom to trade that makes Earn2Trade stand out from its peers.

#33     Apr 3, 2019
    NGtrader likes this.
  4. Hey man, I'm thinking about joining Speedup Trader using the Express Funding ($25K).. Could you share your general experience with me? Thanks

#34     Apr 11, 2019
  5. p0box4

p0box4

I have no experience with Speedup.

#35     Apr 11, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Why does this notional value thing keep coming up in futures discussions? If it were that important, the futures exchanges themselves would not allow a performance bond so you could trade the thing to begin with.

That some brokers offer discounted performance bond requirements for day-trading is their purview.

#36     Apr 11, 2019
  7. I'm new in all this "trading" world (I come from crypto, been trading alts since 2017), in your opinion: which platform is best suited for traders with little experience? I'm checking all possible options...

#37     Apr 11, 2019
  8. I like Sierra Charts for the charting I haven't really found a really good trading platform I use sierra though I like jigsaw but I've had issues were it stalled costing me money so i now just still to Sierra.

#38     Apr 13, 2019
  9. Thanks for the advice, really! I'm checking my options right now... I'm doing some trading with a "practice account" and doing some training and virtual money with it (NQM9, like $500 per day). The best way to learn to do something is doing it, I think

#39     Apr 15, 2019
  10. Sierra is really customizable the default charts are not pretty you have to search for templates or YouTube videos on how to customize the chart visually how you want it

#40     Apr 15, 2019
    carlospetrucci likes this.