Fundamental Mormons seek recognition for polygamy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chuck.ells, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Bullshit. There is no such thing as a homophobe.

This is a term created by homo's themselves to try and make
    themselves look normal when REAL normal people try to put
    the homo's back into the closet where they belong. Or in prison
    with the pedophiliacs.

All homo's are pedophilicas by the way. The Catholic Church has
    proved that by a long shot.

And to think these people are able to adopt kids, ect... Unbelievable.

The World is heading to Hell in a handbasket and the Liberal monkeys
    are leading the way.

Shame on them. I call them Demons. Liberal Evil Demons.

#41     Jun 15, 2007
  2. Your denials are becoming more and more verbose...clearly bizarre attempts at denial...the more you write about it, you believe you will be convincing others you are not a closet gay...

It is okay, normal heteros will not hate you for coming out of the closet. Cheney doesn't hate his gay daughter...

#42     Jun 15, 2007
  3. BTW... Since this thread is about Mormons...

Mitt Romney is the only MAN who can save the USA from falling into
    the pit of hell.

All the other candidates are scumbags.

Funny how he tricked Massachusetts into believing he was pro-abortion.

He just used those stupid people so he get up the ladder to the Presidency.

Liberals are so fucking stupid it isn't even funny. They can't even see straight.

I think they all are cross-eyed! Mark of the Beast you could say...

#43     Jun 15, 2007
  4. So you believe Romney lied his way into the governorship, and you commend him for this behavior.

Yep, your true sense of morality shines through...

Just what we need, another president who lies to the people and says God tells him who to go to war with...

#44     Jun 15, 2007
  5. I will bet you what you are worth which is about $2000 that Cheney
    is quite disturbed his daughter is a queerbate. He can not admit
    this in public. He is a Republican. Republicans stand for decency
    instead of perversion which the Dumocrats stand for.

I am trying to get you to come out of the closet. You already
    explained how you like stoners driving down the freeway in another
    thread here at ET. Now you say you like gayboys spreading AIDS.

You need help buddy. Call a good shrink. And not a cheap one.

#45     Jun 15, 2007
  6. How do you know God didn't tell George to go to war with Iraq?

Even if it was a figment of his imagination, it was right. The Arabs
    are a terrible people over there. Just look at all the bombings they
    do to innocent people. Do you want them to have nukes? How
    about biological weapons? I am sure this concept is way over your
    head as you are probably smoking something illegal right now.

Quit that shit before it ruins your brain. If it hasn't already.

As far as Mitt lying to get the governorship of Massachusetts, sometimes
    you have to do things to get the MORE IMPORTANT job done.

Like saving the USA from moral ruin and decay...

#46     Jun 15, 2007
  7. jem

jem

This lecture comes from a canadian so confused about morality that he thinks it progressive and liberal to criminally sanction free speech.

I would be truly scared if if I were on the same side of this issue with you. You and your dopey friend don't even realize one can be in favor of equal rights for gays and against change in the definition of marriage. You are a tool.

In fact since you are in favor of protecting "hate speech against gays" --
    and your dopey friend just pulled the biggot card I might be going to jail in your bizzaro world of progress.

You see according to you its "progressive" to kill babies who are halfway out of a mothers body and it is ok to jail people who speak against gay marriage. Orwell was dead on when he spoke about drones and tools like you.

#47     Jun 15, 2007
  8. How do you know God didn't tell those folks to fly their planes into the Twin Towers?

You are so illogical, so rabidly extremist in your fundamentalist blather, very much like the fundamentalism of the Muslim crazies...all or nothing illogical and irrational thinking.

People like you give religion, especially Christianity, a bad name, and ammunition to atheism...

You really remind me of most of the right wing ditto heads, who can rationalize anything in the name of their own God...exactly like those you hate so much.

#48     Jun 15, 2007
  9. Turok

Turok

Jem: (to TNick)
    >You see according to you its "progressive" to kill babies
    >who are halfway out of a mothers body ...

For the record, unless there are risks to the mother, I am against (and I mean completely against) partial birth abortions.

>...and it is ok to jail people who speak against gay marriage.

I have no problem whatsoever with people who "speak out against gay marriage". Knock yourself out. What I have a problem with is adult marriage being unequally applied depending on which predilections your genes provided you. Your holier than thou BS just doesn't fly in this camp. 50 years ago, you would have been railing against mixed marriages (if you do that currently, I hereby apologize for the past tense verbage).

JB

PS. that "bigot card" (your words) really does bother you doesn't it. A little too close to home perhaps?

#49     Jun 15, 2007
  10. jem

jem

If you read what I wrote turok - I directed my comments to nik not you. I did not know where you stood on partial birth abortion and I doubted you were in favor of criminally sanctioning speech.

However, you once again make up shit. Where have I acted holier than thou on this issue or really any issue. I don't not consider myself a holy person. I don't think my good deeds are any better than anyone elses. In fact I know atheists who act more "Christian"
    than I do.

You clearly have not read my posts on this subject or any other. If I get to heaven its not because God is going to look at what i have done and say good work, you belong here. No human merits being with Perfection. No human could look God in the eye and say I have been perfect let me in.

you think I would look to God and say God he screwed that guy up the ass you cant let him in but please let me in because I only had sex with women. What a crazy concept. Who would think that way?

You are almost as bizarre as nik.

You must have a serious inferiority complex turok. To believe everyone in favor of tradition thinks they are holier than thou.

Some open minded liberal you are.

#50     Jun 15, 2007