Fundamental Mormons seek recognition for polygamy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chuck.ells, Jun 12, 2007.

1. I am just surprised that so many can not see the difference between
    perversion and normalcy.

I guess if you are perverted than you think it is normal.

#11     Jun 13, 2007
  2. Turok

Turok

And I say if you had a shred of self respect, dignity and a healthy sense of well being, you wouldn't give a crap what other consenting adults do with each other. Do your vices, perversions and normalicies and let them do theirs.

JB

#12     Jun 13, 2007
  3. Turok

Turok

V77:
    >I guess if you are perverted than you think it is normal.

Perfectly put... then is it not possible for you to know what is "perverted" and what it "normal"? Perhaps you're the freak.

Is it perverted to let Rosa set down on the bus, or is that normal?

JB

#13     Jun 13, 2007
  4. But... what if... these adults were spreading a deadly disease
    amongst themselves and to other innocent normal people?

Does the word "AIDS" ring any bells? I wonder who spread this
    plague around the world?

#14     Jun 13, 2007
  5. Is it normal to put your big one into a woman's pussy or a man's ass?

Which one makes a baby and keeps the world going?

Which one spreads AIDS, one of the worst plagues of all time?

#15     Jun 13, 2007
  6. jem

jem

I guess you do not understand. .

I have said nothing about the sexual choices or perversions or "normalicies".

Or do you pull the bigot card on purpose because you realized the merits of my argument.

#16     Jun 13, 2007
  7. Turok

Turok

Tired arguments, easily beaten with simple logic.

V77:
    >Is it normal to put your big one into a woman's
    >pussy or a man's ass?

Clearly depends whether you were born attracted to women or men. Some folks like dog -- I like steak, which one's normal?

>Which one makes a baby and keeps the world going?

Yes, of course... I'm sure you only have intercourse for the purposes of procreation -- no birth control, no masturbation, no oral sex, etc. (actually I think I'll drop in the word "hypocrite" right about here and feel quite safe in it's usage as I simply don't believe that you consider ONLY unprotected vaginal/penis intercourse to be "normal" and everything else "perversion".

Keeping the "world going" (in the procreation sense) should be the least of our worries. There are very few problems this earth is experiencing that couldn't be solved by a drop in population. More sex for fun and less for "making babies" would be a great thing.

>Which one spreads AIDS, one of the worst plagues of all time?

Hmmm...ask the tens of millions of infected heterosexuals in sub- Sahara Africa which one spreads AIDS? Three quarters of the worlds HIV infected population (largely hetero) live there. Apparently there's a lot more penis/pussy combos spreading AIDS than you are willing to admit. (I think I'll drop in the word "idiot" right about here and feel even safer in it's usage).

Any more stupid and uniformed questions?

JB

#17     Jun 14, 2007
  8. Turok

Turok

Jem, you and I have been down this road before...there's no need to play dumb and pretend that I don't know where you stand on these marriage topics. If you have memory issues, check the archives for our relevent exchanges.

Grow up, get some self respect and self confidence. Stop allowing yourself to imagine that your life is somehow diluted by the actions of others ... others who simply want to live their harmless version of a happy life free from the restraints of your pitifully lacking morals.

What a sad life it must be to allow people you don't know to dilute what you feel defines you.

JB

#18     Jun 14, 2007
  9. Relationships can be divided into two groups:

A. Special
    B. Holy

Special relationships are characterized by those who intend to identify themselves with bodies until death parts them.

Holy relationships are those in which each intend to see the other as not a body.

This is everyone's destiny, but a holy relationship is an accelerator for those who choose this path sooner than later.

The holy relationship looks to see the other as they appear in reality...and not a limited version, imprisoned in a body, doomed to die.

The ark of peace is entered two by two. No one is saved alone. From the two peace is extended.

It does not matter what gender are the two. There is no male or female in reality. The two extend to include.

Special relationships focused on seeing bodies are bargains with reality. It does not matter what gender they are. Their purpose is always the same.

From the perspective of reality, bodies are "gay". They are not real.

Temptation is to convince you that you are a body. Sex makes the body valuable to you. So long as you value bodies, you will be trapped in one.

So sex is hardwired into the illusion that is this world and its bodies. It is to trap you.

Pleasure is a two-edged sword. Because if you can feel pleasure, you can feel pain.

To look on another as a body is to attack. You have a choice to see not bodies at all.

How you see others is how you will see yourself. Do you really want to be a body?

Meanwhile, heaven would not deprive you of what you desire...what you think is valuable. Your behavior does not change your reality.

Heaven is not gained by sacrifice. You are not asked to give up anything. When you conclude sex is nothing and see the body as neutral, you will see something else...have something better than sex.

Behavior modification is not prerequisite to your return to heaven. It is not the way you learn. You will learn. All you can do is waste time.

To resist what is hard-wired is to make behavior your plan for salvation. But only God's plan for salvation will work.

You must stop attacking and open your mind. It is reasonable to reduce overt attack by allowing legitimate outlets for what is hard-wired. Those outlets are consensual.

The world set's you up to fail. Laws regulating sex are some of the most obvious cases of the ego's determination that you hold onto the idea of guilt, and give your power to it's accessories.

Promiscuity is punished not by God, but by the ego, who's illusion guarantees you will fail.

Those who's minds are given to the ego experience sickness one way or another, sooner or later. If you are identifying with a body, you have given part of your mind to the idea(s) of an ego. Bodies isolate you, never allowing you to join. This is sick, and sickens the body.

So exclusivity contracts are made to protect your health. And yet, such agreements will also make you sick. These are just another way to isolate and preserve ideas of guilt to trap.

The only way out is to join at the level of the mind promiscuously. This brings healing.

A holy relationship practices joining at the level of the mind, and when success is achieved, extends to include other minds.

To value a body is to adulterate the meaning of love. The body is a loveless idea that can never really join with anything.

Jesus

#19     Jun 14, 2007
  10. Okay stupid. What kind of sick sexual act started AIDS?

Gay anal sex. There. You don't have to overload your small mind figuring it out.

What's really sick is these bastards spread it to NORMAL people.

And these scum want "civil" rights. What a crock of shit.

#20     Jun 14, 2007