Fun, Trading Places article...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Don did he have to pay you the -$1200 or u let him go free
    hehehehehe

2. We have him cleaning up the kitchen for the next month, LOL.

Don :p

3. tireg

tireg

Entertaining piece, but also reminds us of the risks associated with leverage.

4. Well i have to say leverage is a blessing to a person who know how to use it well
    and a curse for a person who wont be able to handle it.

5. tireg

tireg

couldn't agree more.

6. Entertaining indeed, fun article to read. Good post Don.

7. Awesome Don

I admire that fact that you went out on a limb like that. Not so bad, considering... I would have thought you guys would have placed some stops for him to limit his losses to maby $500 or less. Nevertheless, Nice to see a Top Notch firm doing this sort of thing. I would doubt you guys have any more plans for this sort of experiment :D :D

Blue

8. You know, it's funny...we offered a 2 week free trial for local College students a couple of years back...we let them trade with no money down, showed the opening strategy, and over the period of 2 weeks they were able at actually show profits (not all of them, but quite a number)....but this reporter, who is quite a character, tried to "just do it" without any real help...it's too bad, but as I said earlier..."kinda fun" ---LOL.

Check his other adventures. www.fearandloafing.com (cute, eh?).

Don

9. Remles01

Remles01

Does anyone know if Bright Accepts part time traders. I have been an active trader for several years and I have been wanting to try a career at day trading for some time however I would like to try it out before I quit my job. I would like to trade the first 2 hours of the market prior to work. If anyone knows if that is an option with this company please let me know.

#10     Mar 21, 2006