Fully mechanical system

Discussion in 'Forex' started by levijean, Jul 25, 2008.

1. levijean

levijean

I have published the results of my mechanical fx system if anyone is interested.

www.fxtrendsetter.com

2. bespoke

bespoke

academic paper? i'll read it

if it's just your backtested results, no thanks

edit: nvm... you didn't yet post that link when I first replied

3. eagle

eagle

Don't know why you want to reveal of what you have been doing. I keep it secret regardless it is working or not.

4. I had to click refresh for the page to show.

Looks OK. Long term trend following currency pairs.

5. This guy is a astute marketer.

Using a 2004 registered ET handle gives him some legitimacy.

I wonder how many other ET nicknames he has.

BTW, I hope everyone realized by now he does not trade this "system". He hasn't made a live trade in his entire lifetime.

Probably stealing someone else's signals and passing off as his own.

6. levijean

levijean

Sure, but minimum investment is $50,000.

7. levijean

levijean

8. Yawwwwwn, just another failed trader trying to sell garbage to the gullible.....

Around 28% compounded, for 7 months trading is not that great really, certainly nothing to brag about. To be honest it's not even worth the 25 bucks a month you're asking for it.

~

[​IMG]

9. I am certainly not here trying to defend somebody trying to sell some system, but your statement above is begging for a reply. How is a 28% return 'not that great' if you don't consider the risk taken at all? Isn't a certain return only good/bad when set into proper perspective with the amount of risk taken? A 28% return with a low level of volatility and a low drawdown can be an excellent result!

Oh I forgot, I am on ET. Everybody here is making 500% a quarter with zero risk.

#10     Jul 26, 2008