Fully automated Portfolio trading system looking for partner.

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Sun Light, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Your both posts deserved to be ignored at so many level.

#51     Oct 6, 2021
  2. LOL. Dream on.

#52     Oct 6, 2021
  3. Hi, I am a discretionary futures trader with a track record of previous profits (500$ to 40k+ in 3 weeks while working FT, and more), learning losses, and a fine-tuned edge. I am ready to step up to larger profits.

Seeking 5k, 10k, or 20k Angel, share profits 5x.

Please discuss other details privately. Thank you for your consideration.

#53     Oct 7, 2021
  4. qlai

qlai

Help me understand- Why would a person that made 40k in 3 weeks needs 10k investment?

#54     Oct 7, 2021
    Handle123 likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

I'll give you 5 grand right now. You turned 500 bux to 40K.

So that means you can can turn 5000 bux into 400K. I want in.

PM me with your plan. Just be aware, you will be entering a den with spider webs.

Do you understand what I am saying?

#55     Oct 8, 2021
  6. Guy has the weirdest profile: registered in ... 2007, has ONE POST in ... 2007 and absolutely nothing, nada, zero, since. Then all of a sudden another post 14 years later (FOURTEEN F****G YEARS!!). Advertises turning $500 into $40,000 in a month.

I've seen weird but this is cuckoo.

#56     Oct 8, 2021
  7. See attachment. It's not just me, it objectively looks bad.
    subservience.jpg

#57     Oct 8, 2021
  8. Aquarians: member: 493022

Racist, Irrelevant, illogical, Non quantitative and disgusting posts by you on this thread. You purely deserved to be ignored. Take your cultural and linguistics racist bias to other rants and ravs forum and empty your garbage there. Unless at least 2 other individuals following this thread tells me otherwise, I am blocking you. I am not a fan of cancel culture, but now i think it has it's place sometimes. You do not deserve my attention or time. Your Racist soft brain can not reflect to logic of any type.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    #58     Oct 8, 2021
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Hey guys let's keep this thread on trading, and save the cultural observations for the Politics forum.
    Thanks.

#59     Oct 8, 2021
    Aquarians and Sun Light like this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

I'm telling you guys, Magna is a HAL-Cylon. All that scanning and seeing! As if his avatar pic does not give it away.

#60     Oct 8, 2021