full time Trader looking for a friend trader

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Ribs, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Ribs

Ribs

yes but you are forgetting I am borderline psychotic

ta daaaaa

#21     Feb 13, 2009
  2. That's not my fuckin problem if you have mental issues. I asked you a simple question, you gave me a retarded answer, I called you lame and you lost your temper. Actually, that sounds like a rather normal chain of events.

See, this always happens to you. You always lose your temper, and then you'll show up again as some new "guy". I can never understand though, since trading is such an endevour of strong mental and emotional fortitude, why a guy like you who claims to be so great is, indeed, prone to such childish outburts? All the fukking time too. Like clockwork.

Do explain? Or I am gonna get another outburst?

Just so you know, YOU and only YOU turned this into what it's become. I was being friendly.

#22     Feb 13, 2009
  3. Ribs

Ribs

do you want to know the horrible horrible truth

or do you want to hear how much money I made today and see my IB blotter etc

go ahead, pick one :cool:

#23     Feb 13, 2009
  4. I don't care how much money you made today. I asked you the significance of "ribs" and you decided to be an asshole. Ok, so I called you out for being an a-hole. You lost your temper.

when it comes to ET or really anything in life, anyone who tries to tell you how much they make or how great their life is, how often they get laid or volunteer any number of things to make themselves look good, is either unhappy or they are lying.

go ahead..pick one :cool:

#24     Feb 13, 2009
  5. Ribs

Ribs

I used my vast intellect to contact all kinds of non-corporeal entities, mainly through remote viewing

Now I can see them even when I am not trying

some are shadows, some are just small lights

that is why, I am about to change my name

yet again

in other words, I don't fit in here or anywhere for that matter,

this is my last life as human by the way

the rest of you are suckers

#25     Feb 13, 2009
  6. Surdo

Surdo

Who wants to bet Ribs & R. Raskolnikov have the same IP address?

#26     Feb 13, 2009
  7. How much you got??

#27     Feb 13, 2009
  8. You don't fit in here but you keep coming back? and are about to "yet again"?

You know, for someone of "vast intelligence" you don't come off as very bright :)

#28     Feb 13, 2009
  9. ribs, dackster, Teasingtara, William Fogwell,Hack Jershey, Joe Doaks...

:eek: :confused: :mad: :p :) :( :D :cool: :eek:

#29     Feb 14, 2009
  10. dave74

dave74

I can guarantee you they aren't the same person. I'd bet the farm on it.

#30     Mar 17, 2009