Full-time trader in UK seeks others to interview for book project

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by rgthomas, Jul 17, 2009.

1. just21

just21

Excellent, great read for your kindle.

#11     May 13, 2011
  2. Actually like someone else wrote before it is pathetic. It shows once again that you can NOT trust anyone not even someone writing a book.

If you ( the OP ) were serious about your project you would put down a modest sum of money to meet in person and check the credibility of the traders you interview, but no...just exchange a few emails and get your crappy book out. Well done !

That is also called "getting something for nothing"...it never worked before, it will not work in the future and it does not work now.

In addition to not publish real names of the traders in your book, you have the best interest in not disclosing YOUR real name or even your username on ET. If your readers knew how you found the people in your book they would run.

You talk about charlatans with a system, yet you are a charlatan with a pen.

#12     May 13, 2011
  3. rgthomas

rgthomas

Oh dear. The poster above is a troll, and a rather stupid one. Obviously, my name appears in very big letters on the front of the book, which details my meetings with all of the interviewees.

But don't take my word for it: look at the book on Amazon, or read the linked reviews above.

#13     May 13, 2011