full throttle song id...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dgmodel, May 3, 2004.

1. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

when drew barrymores character is in a mexican bar, and a guy slaps her ass, what song is that thats on in the background on the jukebox??? howard stern plays it sometimes on his show... been trying to find an id for it for some time... thanks...

2. you guys are major lame

ooooh the soundtrack..

oooo.

gee ys

in real life..

id kik both your ass :-\

3. Doesn't that make you lamER for responding to something you think is lame? Not that I'm knocking you for it, I'm just trying to help...

4. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

looking on there, didnt find anything... it was a 10 second clip in the movie... i dont think it was long enough to be on soundtrack...

and yet you took the time out to read and respond to our posts... lol awesome...

oh btw, go edit your post and add some more bs to it... spend some more time here on this thread...

5. dont try to help me..

you cant keep up

6. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

we're lame leave us alone why do you keep coming back?~?!

7. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

then what??? wtf does that even prove? or what does that even do for you??? are you that small and petty that the only way you feel better about yourself is by inflicting pain onto others??? im not saying you could or couldnt kick my ass, but i am saying its pointless, serves no purpose... and hypothetically speaking if you did, longstory short id have all your money and youd be broke living on the street so who really wins???

8. i see world tru bloodshod eye..

and thru distanr eyes..

help me hlep me jesus..

:eek:

knock it down

9. You're right....I certainly can't keep up with all your various illnesses but perhaps you should seek help at Bellevue...they'll probably give you a room with a window if you ask nice...

#10     May 4, 2004