Full documentation of my streak of 44 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mrmarket, Nov 28, 2003.

1. You are either dishonest, or stupid, or both, MM.

Welcome to my ignore list.

#41     Nov 28, 2003

2. hahaha

#42     Nov 28, 2003
  3. Thanks for your kind and thoughtful words. I do believe investing, for me, is a hobby and a neat way to make money. The purpose of this thread was to answer questions posed many times by members of this forum who basically challenged the credibility of my accomplishment.

Some of the members have found my system interesting and I continue to share investment insights with them away from this forum.

I think I answered your questions. But I'm serious when I say that if anyone wants me to go away and no longer post here, I will kindly oblige.

#43     Nov 28, 2003

4. huh?

#44     Nov 28, 2003
  5. Rocco

Rocco

You graduated college PEA-brain? you're talking about human intelligence, which has absolutely nothing to do with only 30% of the EliteTrader membership believing you are not a liar. If only 30% believe you are not a liar, you must be a liar. You have 500 posts here, and thats more than enough information for the membership to render an effective opinion.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24941

Only 30% believe you are not a liar after 500 posts. Thats a landslide majority against you.

#45     Nov 28, 2003

6. Actually, I finished graduate school.

#46     Nov 28, 2003
  7. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

Good for you, now actually add something useful to these threads or quit spamming everyone.

#47     Nov 28, 2003
  8. I would ask all those attacking my husband to please cease immediately. Everytime one of you posts something he dislikes he takes it out on me and/or the chimps. Isn't it enough that I've got to work two jobs to support the family and his trading?

:(

#48     Nov 28, 2003

9. I'm not spamming. The links I posted were to demonstrate that I actually took positions in the stocks that I said I did during my amazing streak of 44 consecutive profitable trades of 15% or better.

#49     Nov 28, 2003

10. lol

#50     Nov 28, 2003