Fukushima - still going!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 20, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

No argument, eh? Just the ramblings of a loser.

Why don't you tell us why Obama won't approve the Keystone pipeline after 3 years of study if you think Ovomit does what's best for this country.

#21     Jan 21, 2012
  2. Talking to the likes of you guys is really quite pointless. Your minds are closed and juvenile as evidenced by the emotionally immature use of "Ovomit" and "Odumbo".

#22     Jan 21, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

But you're just a foolish, liberal idiot who keeps coming back for more head slapping. Maybe you should take your own advice and do your posting at the likes of the Daily Kos. They welcome such foolishness with open arms.

#23     Jan 21, 2012
  4. Actually it seems I'm the one doing the head slapping, and for good reason, like resistor saying stupid shit like......

"Its hard for Obama to "bring America down a notch or two" if we insist on creating jobs and establishing some energy independence. He needs American to be weak and in crisis in order to transform it into the welfare-state the democrats dream about.

This guy is so predicitable, if something will hurt American he is going to be all for it. Obama is the Traitor that was elected President."

Get used to me calling you turds out on such stupidity in the future. I go where needed.

Have a nice day.

#24     Jan 21, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

You're like the puppy who's eyes aren't open yet. But I'll bet you look more like the farmer who fell through the hole in the out-house. You seem to be all covered with shit.

#25     Jan 22, 2012
  6. That leaves you out then.

#26     Jan 22, 2012
  7. Yeah, you're slapping everyones' hands with your dense head. Hope none of the shit it's filled with leaks :eek:

#27     Jan 22, 2012
  8. FT, you are in P&R. Some of us call it, fight club. You are in the Wild West, not back East, just so you know.

#28     Jan 22, 2012
  9. +1

FT will have to toughen up.

#29     Jan 22, 2012