Fukushima - still going!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Jan 20, 2012.

1. The media outlets are only interested in viewership. That means giving the viewers what they want to hear, whether that's MSNBC on the left or Fox on the right or CNN which tries to straddle the middle and delivers lowest common denominator pablum. CNN for instance will never cover AGW because half the viewers will turn it off. Nor will CNN cover criticism of Obama for the same reason.
    GE owns CNN and also makes nuclear power plants including the Fukashima reactor. GE also does very well when there is war. The backers of Fox News do very well when there is war and no regulation of industry, especially the fossil fuel industry. Thus there is only disinformation about AGW from Fox News and if they told the truth about the science they would lose viewers. So neither CNN or Fox are touching AGW.

The only way to possibly get the truth is to keep an open but critical mind, and use as many sources of news as possible.

#11     Jan 21, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

BS. You are a clueless idiot and that has been established out in the trading forums as well as in P&R.

The media is in-the-bag for Barrack Obama with the exception of Fox (essentially unwatchable) and perhaps Drudge. You are also a liar.

You're wanted over at the Huffington Post. You aren't wanted here.

#12     Jan 21, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

LOL I thought we ran futurecurrent out of here over his man made global warming nonsense. Those liberals sure do like to get slapped around a lot. :D

#13     Jan 21, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You should have seen the steaming pile of buffalo shit this guy was passing off as an automated system out in the trading forums.

I actually treated him politely out there but if he is going to come in here spewing crap he is going to catch hell.

This is P&R. :)

#14     Jan 21, 2012
  5. ok, so we've now concluded that the MSM didn't cover this, so it's another "conspiracy theory" OR that the messenger is a confirmed loon so anything that he cuts and pastes must be rubbish that has as much veracity as The Onion?

#15     Jan 21, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I was drawing the comparison between the infowars.com articles and onion articles. The onion is made up - infowars.com is partly made up or heavily exaggerated to fit their agenda.

The OP likes to post infowars.com articles for sensationalism. I guess we can just assume some of the info is valid and some is an exaggeration.

#16     Jan 21, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like you won't have to be inconvenienced with the truth any time soon.

#17     Jan 21, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, you spotted that too.

#18     Jan 21, 2012

9. Yeah ok. Did I say the media isn't in the bag for Obama? You're a right wing rabid nut-job. You and your friends fulcrum and pissppr. Between the three of you you have half a brain. Get that foam off your mouth yet? Still think Obama wants to do what's worst for the country? One problem with the country today is irrational, ignorant ideologues like you morons.

#19     Jan 21, 2012

10. That's funny. I gave very few details and yet you know it's a pile of BS?
    Are you 18 years old? You sound like a kid with more hormones than brains. Guaranteed your no older than 25.

How exactly is my initial post" spewing crap"? Any reasonable person would agree it's spot on.

#20     Jan 21, 2012