FU Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Apr 19, 2007.

1. I wouldn't be giving him enough credit to change a market. He has the pulpit and mouth to put some volatility into an equity, but longer term change....fagetaboutit. He's a joke. Watching / listening to mainstream market media is detrimental to trading well.

#21     Apr 20, 2007
  2. Upset over a 9 cent loss?

Try getting caught for a point or two due to an unexpected event or some moron analyst saying something. You will only hope for a 9 cent loss.

Should happy not mad.

#22     Apr 20, 2007
  3. Sorry, only losers blame others for their losing trades.

#23     Apr 20, 2007
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

Ok, maybe not. I can dream though. Anything to get him off TV would be fine with me.

Somebody should call in to his show and provoke Cramer to the point where he blurts out an Imus-like career threatening remark.

#24     Apr 20, 2007
  5. gaj

gaj

no chance the show gets cancelled - pulls in great ratings for cnbc. incredibly small chance he drops it - it fills everything he wants at this point in life (ego).

don't listen to flytiger, there's also no chance he's going to jail.

after coming back to this, i realized something else. both myself and the posters who said "don't worry, you made the right move taking the loss" are right. why?

i'm right because i've learned how to fade a lot of cramer moves, and so i have a good sense when a cramer move WON'T come back in significantly.

and the OP / people who mentioned taking the loss are right - because if you don't know how the stock should/shouldn't act on an event (ie. cramer), the smart play to do IS take the loss, move on, and live to fight another day.

#25     Apr 20, 2007
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

What if Cramer says something like "I am more important than god!"? He'd probably get fired for that - somebody make it happen!

#26     Apr 20, 2007
  7. He's already said that many times.

#27     Apr 20, 2007
  8. Damn, I should of held it...down a buck

I went with avnr today

#28     Apr 20, 2007
  9. gnome

gnome

For all you Cramer fans....

I once sent him an email in response to something he said on air.

He responded with some snide remark, so I responded by calling him some kind of "big jerk".

He sent back an email, suggesting I "take a pill"..... :D

#29     Apr 20, 2007