FS: Metastock 9.0 Pro for Esignal

Discussion in 'Trading' started by T3-Jeff, Nov 20, 2005.

1. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

I am no longer trading and am selling my Metastock software. I had it on Ebay but Equis made them take the auction down. It comes with the Program Disk (Original, not a copy!!) with valid Setup Key. The 581 page User Manual, The 137 page Downloader book, The 86 page Mastering Metastock book, and the 68 page Getting Started book. Also includes the Original Box and the Metastock Data Disk. I am a 5 year member of Elitetrader and a 6 year Ebay member with a 100% rating (email me and I will give you my username). I would prefer to be paid by Paypal. I will give the winner my phone number so they can call to validate that I am legit, or, if you are in the Detroit area, I can meet you in person. Please email me as opposed to PMing me here at: jeff248 at comcast dot net. Since this isn't as efficient as Ebay, I guess I will just sell it to the highest person to either post a message or email me in the next few days. I have included a picture of what is included. Thanks, Jeff

2. T3-Jeff

T3-Jeff T3 Trading Group

Thanks for all the bids....so far the highest is $340...I will stop taking bids Sunday at 12 Eastern. Thanks, Jeff