FRuiTY defends Jack

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. before i start, for some reason jack thinks i'm a bad guy, but i'm not. there was one poll i started a while ago about him as a joke, but i guess it really bothered him. anyway...

guys, it seems many people are getting carried away about jack and are forgetting to treat him like a human being. so the guy isn't perfect and he's hard to understand sometimes. HE DOESN'T NEED TO SHARE ANYTHING ON ET. the guy is offering what he has for free. take it or leave it. asking questions is fine, but there's no need to be a real asshole to him because you don't like how he trades or can't understand it.

way too many people are disrespectful to this guy. i'll be the first person to fool around, but i also know when people are being real dicks. if you don't like his posts, don't read his threads and/or put him on ignore. he hasn't charged you one cent for his knowledge. give the guy a break.

FRuiTY P.

2. people are really atacking him or are being overly disrespectful, although some might be. They are mostly critical and that's OK.

3. But I'll second Fruity

4. Great post.

We should all strive to not judge people. The world would be a better place.

gotta_trade

5. Everyone is allowed to criticize, or critique. Doing so about jack's method does not get an intelligent rebuttal and explanation, but rather a deluge of beligerent immature rants. I deleted HIS personal attack on Trend Fader and from that point on he has lied about it and twisted the truth to fit his needs. He continually uses profanity and belittles all ET members within his posts.

Respect is a two-way street.

6. Mecro

Mecro

Jack shouldn't share anything on ET until he can make some sense.

I mean he just confuses people and then angers them with even more confusing replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.