Fruit from the poisoned tree....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Kind of like we need winning experienced traders, not pimps for Jack Hershey's bullshit...

LOL!!!

#61     Jan 17, 2010
  2. Typical twist and spin nonsense of your average sales rep...

Jack Hershey's pimp...

ROTFLMAO...

p.s. No interest in meeting BS artists like you or marketsurfer...

I pointed out that marketsurfer was a con man long before the rest of ET found out, and I pointed out your bullshit before others found out that as well...

You should have stayed with your Fuller Brush door to door career...

#62     Jan 17, 2010
  3. You simply cannot help yourself.

Projecting your own inadequacies onto others will never assuage the level of fear you experience daily.

- Spydertrader

#63     Jan 17, 2010
  4. I would not waste your breath offering proof with idiots like Optional777 and Gayfly1. I tried it and Gayfly1 ran like a little girl, just as scared as Optional777, They dont actually care about proof, it is all about mis-direction, as well as denial, you could go with them to your broker and get the broker to print off statements and they still would try to claim you lied. I have posted many blotters on this site and was even willing to post executions down to the second on thousands of trades a day, which would basically give them a free strategy, and they still sit there and try to deny, deny, deny, as opposed to the logical solution of trying to learn how to trade off of someone who clearly knows what they are doing. I have also offered to confirm my numbers through the best traders on this site, who are notoriously known as the best on the site, but that wont do either, it is just deny deny deny. It is a fairly common tactic from totally hopeless losers like Gayfly1, and Optional777. The assumption they make is that since they turned into complete failures everyone else must be one as well, I am pretty sure you could tell guys like this that Warren Buffet is a billionaire, and they would ask for a statement, then claim you photoshopped it, when you provide it. The problem with dealing with these guys is that they think they are more intelligent than you (typical liberal thought process) and it absolutely destroys them when they realise that guys like me and you are able to make money doing something they totally failed at.

Dont bother wasting time trying to prove yourself to perpetual losers like this. You could tell them the sky was blue and they would deny it, it is a fairly typical tactic from failures, they admit nothing.

#64     Jan 17, 2010
  5. What a shock, Jack Hershey's pimp is as delusional as Jack Hershey...

Birds of a feather...

#65     Jan 17, 2010
  6. With every post you add to your Opus as fear continues to represent the defining theme throughout.

Fearing someone, other than yourself, might have the last word, you feel compelled to respond - again and again.

Like a puppet on a string, you dance; all the while controlled by fear.

- Spydertrader

#66     Jan 17, 2010
  7. Dude, you need to be deprogrammed...

#67     Jan 17, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

...and she would probably still do a better job than the Dumbo we have in the White House now.

But yes I agree, I hope she does not run.

#68     Jan 18, 2010
  9. That's just wonderful. But given that I have already proven you to be a lying liar who lies, where would the credibility come from? Even if the blotters and such were not photoshopped, why would anyone in their right mind automatically believe that they are your blotters, and not those of a real trader for whom you are just a bumboy who gets his coffee? And on "thousands of trades a day" no less. Really.

#69     Jan 18, 2010
    #70     Jan 18, 2010