Fruit from the poisoned tree....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Yes, the question is simple.

The question is also irrelevant to Sarah Palin being a bad mother...

#11     Jan 16, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

What is it with the wackos recently using strawman?

Did Al Gore use it recently? Maybe Olberman?

Can't come up with a decent rebuttal?

#12     Jan 16, 2010
  3. YOU are accusing her of being a bad mother. The question I believe reinforces your moral high ground if indeed it was positive.

But most likely it is negative, and that is the reason you wouldn't answer.

Just making a point and next time don't be chicken.

#13     Jan 16, 2010
  4. In June 2005 (under the ZZZzzzzzzz alias), you authored a thread proclaiming one could "smell the fear" from the Republican side of the isle over the prospect of Hillary Clinton becoming President. You offered (in part) 'supporting facts' (and I use that phrase loosely in this context) for your conclusion by noting the "numerous 'Anti- Hillary' threads" started by "the right" (your words). While the specific thread no longer exists, I did link to your words in February 2006.

By your own logic, it would seem you now exhibit the very same behavior you once decried.

I guess people really can "smell the fear" as you so eloquently put it (nearly 5 years go).

- Spydertrader

#14     Jan 16, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's one of ZZZzzzz/Optional777/TrollZ's favorite evasive non answer "rebuttals".
    Interesting statement coming from a guy who's admitted in this very forum to having drinking issues some years ago. I presume then that you must feel the same way about your own mother, as you feel about Palin.

#15     Jan 16, 2010
  6. Your mother was a total screw up to raise a loser like you.

#16     Jan 16, 2010
  7. #17     Jan 16, 2010
  8. Yes, I am looking at the behavior of her kids, and holding her accountable...

Something wrong with that?

#18     Jan 16, 2010
  9. You must spank your tiny little monkey to a photo of Sarah Palin...

Good gravy, the repubs simply can't handle any criticism of their political heroes...

#19     Jan 16, 2010

10. Just when i thought Optional777 could not get any stupider he comes up with this gem. News flash idiot, 90% of kids these days experiment with alcohol, and or try drugs in highschool. Even if your phony story from the national enquirer was true this would not be anything out of the norm. It just goes to show you how out of touch you are with reality from years of isolation, and never being able to get married and have a family of your own, since no one in their right mind would want to have kids with a psychopath like you.

#20     Jan 17, 2010