From Feb 1 I am up only 10%, not funny folks not funny

Discussion in 'Trading' started by naked1, Feb 9, 2008.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

#51     Feb 10, 2008
  2. naked1

naked1

Help me, HELP me help me become normal

thus I won't threaten you so :)

to be a wage slave aka (normal) like you is my dream :)

#52     Feb 10, 2008

3. So you say you expect more than 10% a week? That would be 1.1^52=14200% per year. That's your_money*142.

You say you've traded for 7 years. If you somehow was able to perform like this even for the last three years, that would be 142^3=2863288 times your initial capital. Even the most gullible person in the universe won't believe your claims.

#53     Feb 10, 2008
  4. naked1

naked1

well if I have to spell out for you what is already spelled out

honestly, honestly you got no chance

I double 250 k every two months because I take huge leverage

once I double I take 250 k out, rinse and repeat

reason I do it this way has to do with the way my edge works, I can't do it other way

gosh some guys really have no chance

#54     Feb 10, 2008
  5. that makes no sense, you need only one fonctionning neuron to realise you could wait 2 months and leave the 250k profit in, then double 500k instead of 2.5 k every 2 months, 3mil a year instead of 1.5. you can rince and repeat this process and build a freaking empire where your servants will be driving AMG SL to pick your armani suits from the dry cleaner and buy you fancy organic foods while you ride your trading profit paid rocket to your moonbase

#55     Feb 10, 2008
  6. That would means hes losing a nut every 2 months, that makes no sense either.

EDIT : LOL Steve46 you deleted your post! i guess you'll have to live with the whole forum witnessing your bad humor!

#56     Feb 10, 2008
  7. Actually I now realize that I have seen Naked1 driving his AMG down Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles partying with Brittany Spears.

THAT is where he got the name Naked1, when they get out of the car it is hard to tell who is who. He must have sold the other testicle.

That explains it..

There, I have corrected my bad humor. Now its just a Brittany and Naked1 report. Sort of like a news flash...

#57     Feb 10, 2008
  8. naked1

naked1

damn you Steve, how dare you tell people who I am

do you really think me and Brittany will be inviting you for pancakes again

screw you buddy

#58     Feb 10, 2008
  9. no but seriously naked1 you might be a 27yo trading prodigy, but you have zero business skill. you can double a account in 60 days and you are actually not keeping as much of the profit in the account to double it over and over again until you have to hire people to automate your trading across multiple markets because you are at a point where you have so much money that a single trade from your account moves the Ym 100 pts!

and you settle down for merely 125k a month? Youre never going to make it real big unless you develop your business skill more.

Maybe your edge isn't that great after all...

#59     Feb 10, 2008

10. Oooh, mister multimillionaire took the time to respond to someone like me. Priceless :D

#60     Feb 10, 2008