From failure to success in trading (my story)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by raik07, Sep 14, 2021.

1. ph1l

ph1l

Sorry. My post was just meant as a joke.

#31     Sep 15, 2021
  2. raik07

raik07

hahahahah you're funny man!

I'm lovin 'it!

#32     Sep 15, 2021
  3. Kalanim

Kalanim

That is a great and inspirational story. I totally agree with you when you say that whatever happens you shouldn't give up. However, it doesn't mean to do everything the same every time. On the contrary, you should look for different decisions of your problems and for different approaches. The idea that you shouldn't trade with only one trading strategy does make sense theoretically, but it is really hard to implement on practice. So, I believe that creating trading bots is the only solution to this issue. As for the algotrading, I do really think that in a couple of years there will be only robots to trade forex. They have lots of advantages and, from my perspective, they have all the chances to outperform human beings.
    Speaking of your story, I would like to see more details on how your trading bots work. I am not asking you do give us some insights but just how they work and how you control them in order to have a kind of idea what your work day looks like.
    Speaking of 2019 and 2020, these years were really tough and unpredictable for the markets and the fact that you didn't go negative is still really good.

#33     Sep 16, 2021