From CEO to pizza delivery driver

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Roman Candle, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Apparently your freinds are part of the greedy lazy ass people who put this country in the mess it is in now. And if you think success is pure luck as your other post stated , well then my freind your in for a rude awakening.....you get out of something what you put into it. Luck has nothing to do with it but maybe 5% of the time...it takes putting effort into something to be successful at it.

#111     Mar 22, 2009
  2. slacker

slacker

This is a bad soap opera script:

"Go find a job. Do anything. Get out of the house or I'm leaving!!! I don't care if you deliver pizzas, GET A JOB!"

"What you want me to work delivering pizzas!!!!! How about I go on national TV and tell everyone what a loser I am. Will that make you happy?!!?"

She is sitting next to him because she agreed to do the interview if he delivered the pizzas.

It is a form of social, marital and professional suicide. Nothing else makes much sense.

#112     Mar 22, 2009
  3. They are not embarrassed to be on the tv and say they take food stamps, and their children still have private school?
    That man has many friends of the hedge fund world, and know people who have wealth, but he goes to tv to say he delivers pizza now, and take food stamps? Hmmmmm?

#113     Mar 22, 2009
  4. 750k/yr to $7hr pizza guy. The guy is a marketing genius. It makes for a great story. He already has 3 job offers now....

#114     Mar 22, 2009
  5. Nodav

Nodav

Somehow I think this is all fake so that people will donate money...

#115     Mar 22, 2009
  6. How can you be broke and still weigh 400 pounds anyway.

That just doesnt makes sense.

#116     Mar 22, 2009
  7. mynd66

mynd66

I used to deliver newspapers for $7.20/week. I wanted more so I got a better job and then after a while I still wanted more. I make a good living now. I still am looking to improve. 10 years ago I would have thought that making half as much as I do now would suffice for the rest of my life. I am competetive and I will still strive to get better and make more. No matter what your status there will always be people above and below. Should Bill Gates have stopped when he made his first Million just because anyone can live good off that? Don't confuse greed with ambition.

#117     Mar 22, 2009
  8. Ambition is good, and to want more is nothing wrong with that. But to make a big bet on his hedge fund with more than half his net worth, lose that bet, go on tv to say he takes food stamps, delivers pizza now....hmm? He wants to capitalize on his story of (poverty) looks like to me. And he is insult to anyone who was poor at one time and make their way to a better life. His fake poverty story.

#118     Mar 22, 2009

9. They said half of the pizzas he delivers oddly never make it to the customer.

#119     Mar 22, 2009
  10. asap

asap

LMAO

#120     Mar 22, 2009