From $60K to $600K

Discussion in 'Journals' started by destriero, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Million-dollar scratch tickets in most states range from $2 to $50. And they are more fun because they are more interactive and responsive than certain OPs. :)

#111     Jun 27, 2019
  2. Humblestick was inviting you to go balls deep in his opportunity but you decided to pull out...

#112     Jun 27, 2019
    destriero likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

2019-06-27_15-58-54.png

#113     Jun 27, 2019
  4. destriero

destriero

Simultaneously the cringiest and funniest thread on ET to date:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/thre...s-trading-es-nq-ym.333673/page-5#post-4882480

Dest. I won't engage further with you and your likes because you show your true color after you kept making false claims about me.

However, I wanted to tell you a sad story. I used to hold high regards about you since I started to track your posts from last year somewhere in January??? Since then until weeks ago, I repeated told my wife and showed her your threads to convince her how great trader you were and we should attempt to contact you regarding managing funds for us oneday. She were okay with the idea of doing business with you since she wanted me to get off my computers. Had you become one of the top players in that CME trading challenge thread which I monitored closely, I'd pm you immediately to have our business lawyers writing up a business contract.

Guess what? It's a million to multi-million usd dollars deal that are now off the table. This does NOT include a pool of money from rich people surrounding me who are seeking ways to become richer. Words mean nothing. Maybe I should take a video to show MY MONEY sitting in different banks, credit unions and inhereted assets like residential and commercial real estates in foreign countries. This does not include assets from my wife. I don't see a point of doing this further to make you regretting it because you and me are all done and we can't simply make a U-turn to pretend nothing happened.

Now, I'll wait until we come back from our trip next week so I won't upset her by telling her that I were wrong about you.

#SoSad

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    #114     Jun 27, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  5. speedo

speedo

:D:rolleyes:

#115     Jun 27, 2019
  6. speedo

speedo

I'm hearing Surf got the account.

#116     Jun 27, 2019
  7. Overnight

Overnight

These days, I miss Mr. Surf. He was outrageous, but I could not help but respect the consistency of his silliness. He deserved the Mr. salutation. Hehe

#117     Jun 27, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

That whole sub-thread made me think of how domestic cats have spiked penises, and then fishing hooks with those reverse barbs came to mind, and then I had to stop the thought process right there quick, of pulling out...Sheesh.

#118     Jun 27, 2019
  9. Damn, Dest dispatches another one. This one in less than 36 hours. The man has skills. Outside the bar, anyway.

#119     Jun 27, 2019
  10. Maybe we coudl direct Humble to a highly skilled Russian Family in Bahamas who is skilled at managing money....

#120     Jun 28, 2019
    destriero likes this.