From 12K to 40K in 6 months

Discussion in 'Journals' started by mhtrade, Jul 1, 2009.

1. I will take all your money and if I don't someone else will...GAMBLERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

#11     Jul 2, 2009
  2. and if you get lucky and don't get rocked and etc. etc.... All you are stringing together unknowns, variables and hypotheses. None of what you said is anything other than a guess.

#12     Jul 3, 2009
  3. Well, I was waiting for you to come and rescue the guy's method.
    I am hoping he is back trading because he has found a better way to extract $$$ from ES.

If you have a better advice than what I have provided then go ahead I am all ears.

#13     Jul 3, 2009
  4. IMHO this thread is a wind-up and the OP is a Troll who just wants to see how much shit he can get started.

I don't trust anyone who just starts typing in numbers on Elite Trader and says that is his performance ... and neither should you.

#14     Jul 3, 2009
  5. here is the update? Any success?:confused:

#15     Jul 17, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

I kind of think that we don't want to know... I've been as many years as the guy but with PLAY MONEY or money I could afford to lose... dang, it takes some people three months and others decades, don't go with the real money until you are up and running...

#16     Jul 17, 2009
  7. mhtrade

mhtrade

Just wanted to add in a quick response here. No reason for not posting other than I honestly believed I had written in the original post that I would update once a month when I had actually written once a week.
    <p>
    The update will be posted at the end of the month.
    <p>
    To all the silly people doubting the authenticity or intentions here, I say there is nothing to prove. You have every right not to believe if you are having troubles yourself but I am not sure what I get out of it by posting something false.
    <P>
    As far as intentions, again I guess the proof would eventually be in nothing further coming from this. I have nothing to sell and would not even know how to go about it if I wanted. Further, I started the post by saying I have LOST money for many years and have taken out loan upon loan just to stay in here so I truly hope that if I were to be selling something that no one would be stupid enough to trust me with anything.
    <p>
    These posts are all about just putting it out there in the last ditch effort that if things go right after all this time, then maybe it gives some hope to the next guy and nothing else.
    <p>
    Be back at month end.

<p>

#17     Jul 21, 2009
  8. Posting only once a month will not be enough to keep other traders' interest. Seems that once a week is the standard procedure (just ask Neke).

Good luck!

:D

#18     Jul 21, 2009
  9. Quote from mhtrade:

To all the silly people doubting the authenticity or intentions here, I say there is nothing to prove.

That is the opposite of what your title implies. The only thing silly, is the person looking at you each morning in the mirror.

Be back at month end.

O, goody. This person will be so different than all the others...

#19     Jul 21, 2009
  10. you said back of the month in July. Well, August has passed and in a little bit more than a week so will September. Any updates?

#20     Sep 23, 2009