FringeAlgo Flood Response Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Good1, May 15, 2012.

1. Good1

Good1

RE: The recent flood of (now deleted) posts titled: "YOU SICK EVIL S**TS, you'll get what's coming, the rest of you, escape to Canada".

I showed this flood to a friend of mine who advocates cannabis. Right away he said "google 'escape to canada'." So i did:

Escape To Canada

Meanwhile i checked out a couple of links on the mockery of Jesus. I have to admit, the one clip with Toffee and the monkey are pretty lame. On the other hand, asking for clarification of the issue from Rev. Ted Pike is also not exactly the answer.

I will clarify the issue for you (for anyone) if you like.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That wasn't an algo. That was a psychotic poster who goes by many names, known to us as "c-kid". Lives in Vancouver.

Are you him again?

3. Good1

Good1

My cannabis friend figured he was from Canada. I figured that anybody trying to understand the world through the lens of a fringe algorithm like Rev. Ted Pike needed psychological help. I would've posted in the psychology department but figured it would just end up here because the name of Jesus has been mentioned. I figured this was a way to mediate the problem, considering it still may be ongoing. On the one hand, it's probable that because of the way he looks at the issues, the issues will drive him mad as they've driven the likes of Rev. Ted Pike mad. And from that deep pit of circular logic there's no escape except to see things my way.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He's already mad. I hope the guy kills himself.