Friend of Jared Loughner: "As i knew him he was left wing, quite liberal"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Scumbags in the media immediately tried to pin this whole thing on right wingers with absolutely no evidence. Turns out he was another crazy liberal, something must be done to stop all the hatred and violence coming from the left, their rhetoric must be toned down, or this is what ends up happening.

Quote from Caitie Parker on MSNBC

“As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy,” the former classmate, Caitie Parker, wrote in a series of Twitter feeds Saturday. “I haven’t seen him since ’07 though. He became very reclusive.”

2. Coincidence with the rise of the anti-government conspiratorial rhetoric of Glenn Beck and Alex Jones since 2008?

3. Is Karl Marx a Beck favorite?

4. BTW, Alex has been around for over 15 years fighting the INFOWAR........jeez, get something in your statement right!!! :eek:

NEVER forget how Alex CALLS 'EM!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hk1-BpXO8 :cool:

5. Like Rahm Emanuel VIOLENCE............

"The night after Clinton was elected, Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting "Dead! . . . Dead! . . . Dead!" and plunging the knife into the table after every name. "When he was done, the table looked like a lunar landscape," one campaign veteran recalls. "It was like something out of The Godfather. But that's Rahm for you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LKXPUdup8s :eek:

6. The guy was a nut, plain and simple and the "hate the big government" nonsense seems to be a broad church these days with all kinds of folk from the far-right, libertarian, 3rd positionist's, liberal and the hard left. What is more interesting is the 2nd person alleged to be involved, if proven were talking conspiracy even the manipulation of a vulnerable individual.