Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by indahook, Feb 13, 2004.

1. MRWSM

MRWSM

I'm down today for the first time in 9 trading days, was wondering why, now I know.:mad:

#11     Feb 13, 2004
  2. after today it is 13 out of 14...on Friday the 13th..the day after a full moon :eek:

#12     Feb 13, 2004
  3. Present :)
    I didn't even realise the fact that we were Friday 13th before reading this post :D

#13     Feb 13, 2004
  4. Don't let that bother you Harry - I didn't even realize it was Friday :D until around 13:30

#14     Feb 13, 2004
  5. oh yesterday was Friday 13th!

" Time is free but it is priceless. You cannot own it but you can use it. You cannot keep it but you can spend it. Once you have lost it you can never get it back." Harvey Mackay.

#15     Feb 14, 2004
  6. nononsense,

HAHA! This made my night!! Harry always have these serious pseudo science stuff to impress the unwashed mass... Fib is a big deal. It was discovered a few hundred years ago. Orthogonality. Ouu.. I'm scared now. Stuff you learn in algebra and geometry.
    Feynmann diagrams. Ouu.. Sounds all scientific. But what the f**k does it have to do with short term trading?

Then his fancy color-coded charts that no one can decipher.. hehe

But he's definitely a cool guy! i like harry!

:)

misc

#16     Feb 15, 2004
  7. Hi misctrader,

harry is certainly a very cool guy. What a pity that he kind of got stuck in math at the number Pi.

:D

Be good,

nononsense

#17     Feb 15, 2004