French vs American women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Copernicus, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Saham

Saham

Well, guys, looks like we got our resident Drama Queen.

*YAWN* ...

Good luck with that.

I'm outa here...

gsr

#51     Apr 5, 2004
  2. First off, the "f*cking" part was Mavs verbiage, I just quoted.

Actually, men of my culture are coveted by American woman, having bronze skin, big muscles and all.

Don't you know about hair growth among Asians/ Islanders?
    Other than the head, theres not much to begin with, so I assume that hairy anything is a euro / American thing.

Anything wrong with multiple partners? I personally don't think so.

#52     Apr 5, 2004
  3. Beautiful women can be found anywhere. The argument that race X women are better than race Y is just ridiculous... Go to any country and pick a woman, chances are you can find almost the exact same kind of woman in a different country... Dime a dozen.

And what's wrong with Iraqi's, Indian's and Pakistani's? Just cause they're third world counties and thier citizen's main concern is getting food on the table and not about getting breast implants and taking 5 hours to get ready to go out doesn't mean they couldn't be beautiful. Indian women always win miss world and universe pageants... (sorry, just had to defend 'em... obviously your attacking them because you what race I am from my user name)

#53     Apr 5, 2004
  4. Saham

Saham

Actually, being 1/2 Sicilian, 1/2 American Indian, I think Italian women wrote the book on sexuality.

Cheers!

Saham

#54     Apr 5, 2004
  5. TraderD

TraderD

I think the statement above can be discretely applyed to many women across the globe, feel free to include US.

On average there is more fat people in US which includes women. It is a sad and very well known fact which is noted by most of the people traveling to US... European women have a bit more style...

#55     Apr 5, 2004
  6. TraderD

TraderD

With this statement you have shown yourself as an arrogant/uninformed fool. Can't speak for iraqi or pakistani women, but india has its share of beautiful women.

#56     Apr 5, 2004
  7. I checked out Paris.

Hard for American intent on lifting skirts.

Geo. :(

Next time, I'm gonna have Harry set me up.:eek:

#57     Apr 5, 2004
  8. Saham

Saham

"With this statement you have shown yourself as an arrogant/uninformed fool."

If I have shown myself as such "an arrogant/uninformed fool," when how come I have more posts than you?

TraderD posts: 70
    Saham posts: 71

gsr

#58     Apr 5, 2004
  9. I think "uneducated" should be added to the list as well... Your sentence does not make sense, nor does your logic.

#59     Apr 5, 2004
  10. If you want to know the difference between European and American women, just watch an Alizée video and a Christina Aguilera video after that. :D

#60     Apr 5, 2004