French vs American women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Copernicus, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, I'm not sure where you live but move! LOL. You must have run into some pretty bad women in your lifetime. Thank God I haven't meant any of these women you described there. The nice thing about American women is the fact they are all different. Whereas in France, you've seen one, you've seen them all.

Of course I am biased here. I'm not a big fan of girls that smoke and have hairy arm pits, and that snobby bitchy attitude is not a turn on for me. And if you want to know why men cheat on all their french girlfriends over there, try dating one and you'll find out.

#31     Apr 4, 2004
  2. Exactly! Sheesh.....I almost feel bad for the guy...

#32     Apr 4, 2004
  3. :confused:

You ever get a divorce from an American girl?
    Cutten is right, foreign girls are much better to spend prolonged periods of time with. ( Not just French )

PS. No offense intended

#33     Apr 5, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh, this is a load of crap. Did you see that Fox show last year about the cowboy from Texas who was suppose to be worth 500 million or something. And he had 25 European women competing for him. Oh man, I was sick to my stomach just watching it. You would hear these girls talk about the money non stop. In fact they just came out and said it, I only want him for the money, and if we divorce then I will be set forever. What a joke. Of course all the women were chain smokers as well. And I didn't find any of the girls even remotely attractive. The girl from Holland was avg at best. But all these women were bitches, and all they wanted was money. Oh yeah, where do I sign up, I would love to spend prolonged periods of time with them, oh yeah. Please.

#34     Apr 5, 2004
  5. Doubtful that would ever happen to you Mav.
    You first have to go outside the church doors, and then, explore your world.

You obviously couldn't take the first step.
    So live in ignorance.

#35     Apr 5, 2004
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, what are you talking about? Outside the Church doors? I haven't been inside a Church since my teens. That post made absolutely no sense. Are you on the right thread?

#36     Apr 5, 2004
  7. I'm saying that you're naive, ignorant, and watch too much TV.
    ( People get that way by spending too much time in church)

Your tactic of vilifying other country's cultures as a defense of your own warped ideals, is getting rather old.

#37     Apr 5, 2004
  8. Pussy is pussy. End of story. Who cares where they are from?

#38     Apr 5, 2004
  9. French Canadian pussy is the hottest!

And I love the way they enjoy speaking Greek.
    As Dickey V says . . . "It's AWESOME BABY!"

:D

#39     Apr 5, 2004
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

What does watching too much TV have to do with European women? I know plenty of European women here in the US and i have been to Europe twice. So don't give me that worthless BS.

Vilifying other countries cultures? Hmm, isn't that what you are doing to US culture? And what does culture have to do with the fact that women in Europe are bitches, don't shave, smoke too much, and are driven by money. That my friend has nothing to do with culture, so get over it already OK.

And I ask you again, what does spending too much time in Church have anything to do with this conversation. Do women in Europe not go to church? I think they do. I haven't stepped inside a Church since my teens yet you say I am spending too much time in church. Dude, can you freaking try for just one second to make some sense? Please, can you do that. Thanks.

#40     Apr 5, 2004