French Gratitude

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Babak

Babak

Yeah...its my fault they desecrated the graves of those who died so they would have freedom. Bad Babak.

#21     Apr 3, 2003
  2. Well, they and their like are welcome to join the fray in Iraq. In fact Centcom should announce that in their next press briefing: "Anyone, anywhere who still wants to take up arms against the US, we extend this invitation to either come to Iraq now and serve alongside your Iraqi brothers, or shut the hell up. Really."

I mean, we have our forces postioned already as it is, and the troops are game. So much more efficient this way.

Kind of disappointing that some of those human shields escaped ...

#22     Apr 3, 2003

3. Well you ought to be proud of yourself for making that statement. So to you sitting at home watchng CNN it's a "fray"? Is that so?! You ought to be ashamed of yourself. Seriously!

Hey maybe you can get into government and with all your machismo and chest-pounding support for this illegal and immoral attack by this nation on another... you can get elected someday and assist in starting WWIII.

I frankly have never been so disgusted to be an American as right now. People are MORE concerned about Clinton getting a blowjob, Condit doing an adult intern, watching Johnny Cochran on cable or keeping sex off of TV... than something as immoral as attacking another country without a declared act of war and ratification by Congress... AND contrary to the UN of which we are a member subject to international laws. Frankly this is a disgrace and one that will have ramifications for a long time to come.

I am convinced that 75% of the people in the US are sheep/followers who run on emotion and adrenalin... and who couldn't think for themselves if left alone without a TV set for 36 hours! America in alleged efforts to rid a devil... has succeeded in selling it's soul to the devil, on this one. But I'm sure we will get some b.s. spin doctors who will whip the pliable and non-thinking American public into a frenzy that something noble or good was accomplished here!

After all how many actually can see the forest through the trees?! How many really care about the morality of unilateral and unprovoked violence, or the bigger picture anymore. Nope that's just old stuff you read about in books. Most just live from paycheck to paycheck or beer to beer! (belch...)

Someone PLEASE tell us when Iraq and it's Republican Guard attacked the US.

Now if they did, tomorrow..... they would be within their rights much as we were in WWII after Pearl Harbor!!!

PERIOD!

Ice:cool:

#23     Apr 3, 2003
  4. Give the kid a break, after all he is just now taking Communism 101 in college.

#24     Apr 3, 2003
  5. Iceboy1 said : "I frankly have never been so disgusted blah blah blah"

and

"................................ than something as immoral as attacking another country without a declared act of war and ratification by Congress... AND contrary to the UN of which we are a member subject to international laws. Frankly this is a disgrace and one that will have ramifications for a long time to come."

And I say : "I have never been so disgusted with the human race for producing such shitheads as iceboy1.

I don't need the O.K. from the U.N. to go and help my fellowman who is being ill treated in Iraq the way they have been.

Why wouldn't I take notice of the U.N. ?

All they are is pissfarts, much talk and no action.

Where for example where they in Rwanda when those people got slaughtered ?

Where were they in Kosovo ?

Do I need to go on ?

One last question, why are you on the side of a butcher ?

Are you basically just an arsehole without a brain or an nasty arsehole who gets paid for doing dirty deeds ?

freealways

#25     Apr 4, 2003
  6. msfe

msfe

freealways, one last question, why are you on the side of a butcher ?

Are you basically just an arsehole without a brain or an nasty arsehole who gets paid for doing dirty deeds ?

msfe

#26     Apr 4, 2003
  7. This is what really pisses me off about idiots like you. You are more than willing to allow Iraq or another country and/or terrorist group attack the US and kill Lord knows how many Americans BEFORE we take action to prevent it. Why is that? Why are you and those like you so eager to risk the lives of your fellow citizens instead of take action to try and save them?

And don't throw the "oh, does that mean we're going to attack everyone who has the capability to hurt us, like France? They have nukes!" argument. It's worn, played out, and makes no sense whatsoever except to dreamers like you.

Psssst, newsflash ice ice baby: Maybe 75% of Americans have it right, and you're the one who cannot see the image in front of you let alone the "bigger picture."

FWIW, that you're an American also fills me with disgust.

#27     Apr 4, 2003
  8. The replies of "freealways" (that's an oxymoron) and "hapaboy"are typical of the lowlife mind-set of typical chest-pounding American war mongering radicals... there is only one quote to deal with superficial, misguided hypocrites like you guys:

"those who understand, no explanation is needed... and for those who do not... no explanation would be enough"!

I would bet neither pussy "freealways" or "hapaboy" are old enough to remember Vietnam or had anyone who fought and died there... and/ or had there entire lives messed up. And although some few may be brainwashed into arguing this is different than Nam... it is really just as bad if not worse in that a radical US government starts a war without following the constitutional mandates of our government.

I bet you two nutcakes are more upset abut clinton getting head in the Whitehorse or your last trade, than you are about people being maimed and killed in an "undeclared" attack on another country. Much less what this will do to the alleged moral superiority of the US when other countries take aggressive acts in the future.

The US is disgusting for starting this unilateral and unjustified attack. And guys like you two "followers" are, like I said... ones that could not think for yourself if your TV set or beer was taken away for 36 hours! Disgusting... and I pity you both for your ignorance. Maybe someday you might wake up and look outside your selfish interests!

And b.t.w brothers we are still waiting for you to tell us WHEN Iraq or its' army/Republican Guard attacked the US? Please tell me that and don't spit out lying US propaganda that is designed for sheep like you to graze on!! Al Queda is not Iraq!

And no one has proved differently!

Finally I want to hear what nuts like you will say when they DO NOT find nukes or WMD as was the ONLY reason we were talked into this war.

The American public was duped. And you two are among the bigger "DUPEES"!

America love it or leave it??

SURE.. and leave it to the mindless, thoughtless, macho ignorance of the two ETs american citizens mentioned above?!

No way!

Iceman:cool:

#28     Apr 4, 2003
  9. but have you noticed that most of the war supporters seem to use considerable more profanity than the anti-war posters? Makes you wonder if any conclusions can be drawn??

#29     Apr 4, 2003
  10. At what exact point in your thinking did America become guilty until proven innocent?

#30     Apr 4, 2003