French Gratitude

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Babak, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Babak

Babak

2. We should nuke these French bastids...

3. >>We should nuke these French bastids...<<

No, that is too good for them.

Let us make them feel like the real shit they are, let us dump some plane loads of chicken manure on top of the Eiffel tower.

If it is any easier perhaps it can be sent by missile.

freealways

4. I agree, Brother Freealways... and lets also nuke the German scum cos 1) they didnt support our brave soldiers in their fight against the Iraqi Scumbags 2) they committed genocide against our brave Jewish allies...

5. Just a note. 95% of the French Population(in a recent poll reported on CNN) do not support our actions in Iraq. Spain, The Netherlands and other Euorpean Union countries equally have a high percentage of their population that is against the War in Iraq . I am definitely for our war to remove the criminal regime in Iraq, however our leaders have done a poor job promoting our politcal position in Euorpe and throughout the world. Even in countries that support our actions, polls show the average citizen does not. I think the US has to be more sophisticated politcally before embarking on any kind of military action. We need the support of our friends in Euorpe and throghout the world , to make a lasting peace work in Iraq after the war. I have realtives in Holland who are very opposed to my views on Iraq and our "war" on terror.

Gene Weissman
    E-Brokerage, LLC
    gene@ebrk.com

6. ElCubano

ElCubano

After watching/reading about most protests, I have come to the conclusion that they ( protesters ) are not so much protesting agaisnt a War as much as they are protesting or angry at the way we have packaged ourselves(USA) with arrogance. As TMdirect pointed out in another thread, many protesters are actually angry and would rather see USA blood than IRAQI blood....seems a little hypocritical..hey I may be way off but thats just my my opinion.......I am agaisnt this War ( I think we could have contained saddam in his box ), but I would never want to see our soldiers sent back in body bags......

Was there this much protest when Iraq-Iran war was going on or when Iraq invaded Kuwait...I dont know I cant recall...

7. After watching/reading about most protests, I have come to the conclusion that they ( protesters ) are not so much protesting agaisnt a War as much as they are protesting or angry at the way we have packaged ourselves(USA) with arrogance.

ElCubano-good point. This is especially true of the French. In WW II, the French were the worst NAZI collaborators. The French are a proud people that have seen their political and military power in decline over the last 200 years.

Gene Weissman
    E-Brokerage, LLC
    gene@ebrk.com

8. Nice work whipping up anti-French hysteria Babak.

9. Not nearly as bad as the Croats.

10. skeptic123

skeptic123 Guest

You do not seem to have a problem with anti-american hysteria, do you?

#10     Apr 2, 2003