FreeStockCharts Standalone Browser

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mark1, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Mark1

Thanks for the ad explanation; was wondering what was going on.

Thanks for V3.

#31     Dec 6, 2011
  2. I've been a lurker for quite a while and I got interested in financial markets January 2011. I heard about freestockcharts from another forum but I lucked upon this msg thread last winter. As my first post, I just wanted to say thanks alot Mark for your hard work. I don't think I would have used FSC nearly as much if it wasn't for the stand alone browser. I've been using it as my main go to charts rather than my broker's software. This tool is invaluable especially for newbie traders like myself. I just downloaded v3. Thanks for the christmas present.

:)

#32     Dec 26, 2011
  3. Unfortunately v3 didn't work for me. I have Windows 7 64 bit. The other versions work fine. I enjoy FSC so the ads will just be a necessary nuisance.

#33     Dec 27, 2011
  4. I was actually able to get it to work on my pc after all. When the file is initially downloaded onto my pc, the pc didn't recognize it as a zip file so it didn't know what to do with the file. It wasn't until I downloaded the same file onto my other pc which has windows xp that it was recognized as a zip file. So yes, it works great.

#34     Dec 30, 2011
  5. mark1

mark1 Guest

Glad to hear it works :)
    Happy New Year everybody!

#35     Jan 3, 2012
  6. promagma

promagma

Very nice .... RIP freestockcharts.

#36     Feb 2, 2012
  7. Thanks Mark :)

#37     Feb 2, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Mark1, any ideas why I can't get silverlight to download on a different computer? It tells me the download failed. I've made sure pop up blockers turned off, even the anti-virus off. Can't figure this one out. Hopefully, I'm not asking a dumb question on this one.

#38     Feb 15, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Just downloaded Mozilla, and still nothing. When the link directs me to "Microsoft Fix It," the installation problems tab doesn't pull up Silverlight. When I hit "not listed," that went nowhere. Strange huh?:confused:

#39     Feb 15, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! I get the silverlight issue fixed, now I get the white box "error running script. Do you wish to continue?" And ideas?

Reinstall?

#40     Jun 20, 2012