Freeport-McMoRan suspends dividends

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by mister_doodi, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Cramer has been hyping this stock for the last 2 months now it just made new lows and no divs to back it up. I might pick up some shares in the low teens for my long term portfolio and another batch around $7.

2. dsq

dsq

he has been warning people thatthe divi was vulnerable but at the same time advocating it as a buy???I agree at some point i would want to buy fcx as a core commodity play along with nov,x,chk and some nat gas...this stuff is so oversold but can go lower...looks like they are looking for depression.

3. cramer aa port:
    Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc.
    900 @ $89.84

4. GGSAE

GGSAE

I damn near blew my account out in a combination of BHP/FCX/NEM/RTP...got super-overleveraged in too much size, could have taken lots of rolls/lightened up but didn't now i was forced too...ugh think i may take a break from posting for awhile

5. piezoe

piezoe

commodities will be where it's at eventually once big time inflation kicks in in 2011 or 2012. But if you buy now at bargain prices, i think you must be prepared for a long wait.

6. Cutten

Cutten

Cramer strikes again!

7. Hilarious. Cramer wisely closed his fund Dec 31, 2000 and retired with $50m in the muni bonds. He would have been ripped to shreds in 2001 and 2002.

8. what do you guys think of potash here?