FreeMasons

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 25, 2020.

1. In this world, a bunch nobodys called the freemasons to want to be me LMAO, eat dirt freemasons, thats all you'll eat and the concrete you built...remember I have more money that there is air to breathe which I don't count or count on, keep counting my money, while I count the sins you commit against me...worshipful?? more like laughable, at best, a bunch clowns thinking they are somebody, go hang yourself freemason which will please me, burn in hell with your seed freemasons, the only thing free about you is the stone you build

#41     Aug 2, 2020
  2. Did you get kicked out of the Masons?

#42     Aug 2, 2020
  3. More like betrayed, I started the movement a long time ago, to show the road to Christ, and these fools think they are Christ...

#43     Aug 2, 2020
  4. userque

userque

What year did you start the Free Masons?

#44     Aug 2, 2020
  5. 07 AD
    07 AD and 1747AD for the new world with the declaration of independence in 1776, Reaffirmed by the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, extended by the social security act of 1935
    https://gwmemorial.org/

#45     Aug 2, 2020
  6. userque

userque

Wow, you must be pretty old. How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? Or have you been reincarnating?

#46     Aug 2, 2020
  7. "reincarnating"= Bingo

#47     Aug 2, 2020
    userque likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

You haven't needed a load of Crusher Run lately have you?
    Its far from free brother.

#48     Aug 2, 2020
    RainMaker3000 likes this.
  9. "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."

“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

For the Truth will set you Free

#49     Aug 3, 2020
  10. Holy sacrifice to Satan is due, blood sacrifice is needed for the Holy Dark One of God

#50     Aug 4, 2020