FreeMasons

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 25, 2020.

1. I AM HIM that is of the tribe of YEHUDA the lion amongst wolfs, and the shepred of my volk ISRAEL

#31     Jul 31, 2020
  2. easymon1

easymon1

lol, why you pissed off this time, G? Fat Freddy's Cat shit in your pillow case and you know'd it all along. relax have a homebrew.

#32     Jul 31, 2020
    RainMaker3000 likes this.
  3. ---Mood Swing

#33     Jul 31, 2020
  4. Bro, you need to seriously think about putting down the BONG. It's messing up your head. :(

#34     Aug 1, 2020
  5. Not really, I don't smoke or do drugs, I am what you call a savant, that can read between the lines, Freemason know exactly what I'm talking about, 1316 was a warning, there is more than the flesh on my bones and more than blood in my veins, yeah shall know I AM the Lord when I lay my vengeance on you...

#35     Aug 1, 2020
  6. easymon1

easymon1

always good to know the protectionist's out there doin the deal.
    keepin' busy?

#36     Aug 1, 2020
  7. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

There are a lot of transgenerational organizations. Most of us can not see beyond our current life.

Groups are out their and they do have influence.

Take Skull and Bones - A primary tenet is that as an individual we all turn to skull and bones but an organization can last much longer. It is not what the individual does but the group.

More of this we know, and more of this we will tell, ...

#37     Aug 1, 2020
  8. Are we in service of each other or God Almighty? The question is the good Lord put the laws in Christ's name and the new covenant through his blood. As for seeing past a lifetime, what is eternal? your Soul, don't lose your Soul taking oaths with other men...The purpose of creation is for the glory of GOD not man, man is made in his image, hence the confusion, see a path to eternal life is an oath to JESUS CHRIST and to live by his tenets, not sinful men...

#38     Aug 1, 2020
    #39     Aug 1, 2020
  10. Skull and bones is to have congress with the unforgiven and devil of the

When I tell you Dagim Wondafrash is Illuminati, I kid you not! he will magically give you cancer or have you killed like Koby Bryant and his harlot daughter, most dream to be him, but he has dominion of the Jinns and demons and the dead like Solomon King of Israel, with more than wisdom, Freemasons are a bunch of charlatans that envy him...Dagim dreams of being like Lord Jesus Christ but envies Adolf Hitler because he slaughtered so many men...

#40     Aug 2, 2020