FreeMasons

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by RainMaker3000, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Its not good to argue with the ones damned in hell, the know how of the world is given by the fallen, sooner or later, the ones that don't die will start counting the time, and the ones that count the time will stop counting...

#91     Jun 6, 2021
  2. johnnyrock

johnnyrock

I'm interested bin joining the Illuminati. Can someone here vouch for me?

#92     Jun 11, 2021
  3. Can one even sin if one has not taken from the tree of good and bad? or is that the ones that know good and bad are closer to the free will of God hence the latter is inferior in the matter of sense but supreme in the knowledge of the truth?

There were creatures that partook from all the trees except the one of good and bad knowing the consequence, given the quote from the bible " Let us cast them out before they eat from the tree of life and become like God knowing good and bad".

The question why would you worship creatures that have neither knowledge of good and bad, but do not experience death in a mortal way?

The word "forever" is an account for a creature that has seen the first and last but has not seen the end...

The Book of Enoch(Henock), has been misinterpreted by the Europen given there are words that can not be directly translated into the metaphor of the original language.

#93     Jun 11, 2021
    #94     Jun 13, 2021
  5. the ticker is ticking, while the click keeps clicking...

#95     Jun 15, 2021
  6. Mormons are a good example of a masonic religion birthed out of a masonic system, what comes to mind is the old tale that " the devil transforms itself into the light to deceive the whole world" ..the guy saw to hologram looking beings and established a religion that teaches that if you do this you'll be gods with your own worlds...sheesh, and I've heard one of these people utter, "sex is great as long as it's in state of marriage" is equivalent to, killing is good as long as it is right..., to them heaven is a sex party where they are gods seeding worlds...

#96     Jun 19, 2021
  7. "You trusted the wrong god, and now look at you, the only thing you can afford in hell is a happy meal if you were me you would be pissing the foreheads of supermodels while sipping 500-year-old scotch, what do I have to lose? in hell the only good in hell is the devil an I ain't trying to be the good devil, just a sinner getting my dick sucked in a Bugatti if you know what I mean", LMAO, I couldn't stop laughing at the honesty of the man in the mirror...

#97     Jul 1, 2021
    #98     Jul 5, 2021
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Does anyone remember this quick TV Series?
    Was it any good?

Production
    Development
    Jeremy Slater wrote the pilot. On January 22, 2016, Fox ordered the pilot to be shot.[30][31] The series is described as "a propulsive, serialized psychological thriller following two very different men tackling one family's case of horrifying demonic possession, and confronting the face of true evil."[30]

#99     Jul 8, 2021
  10. %%
    They believe in helping each other;
    maybe not as much as Christians + Jews + Judeo-Christians/Bible Churches.....................................................................................Good questions

#100     Jul 8, 2021